Washington DC area Shoejob and Footjob gangbang this October and November!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

adidasflipflops

Washington DC area Shoejob and Footjob gangbang this October and November!

Post by adidasflipflops »

Ok guys here it is! The moment we have all been waiting for. I have convinced my longtime friend and play partner Lady Steph to do a footjob and shoejob gangbang! If you are in the Washington DC area you are not going to want to miss this. It will work like this. Guys will arrive, you fuck her feet and play with her shoes as much as you want but each load will get blown on her feet with no clean up. If you want clean feet get there in the first wave of guys as the first bukkake session will take place after everyone in the room gets a turn. There will be a donation of $75 to help of out with room costs but you get to fuck her feet and shoes!

There will be Heels, Flats, Sneakers, Sandals, flip flops and slides there to play will and cum with too.

Contact me for more information as I am coordinating it. No flakers or people who want hot talk. Please be 100% serious when contacting me. No time for time wasters.

Here is the girl so you can see her work:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22328 ... tish-clips
phoselover

Re: Washington DC area Shoejob and Footjob gangbang this October and November!

Post by phoselover »

No way, that's awesome man! I've been following Lady Steph for awhile. Always liked her saying of "another one bites the dust, lol! Will this be filmed? Would love to purchase the clip after.
adidasflipflops

Yes we are going to film those that are comfortable with it. No faces will be shown accept Steph’s. Also glad you are a fan! She will be delighted to know those are anticipating this video.
adidasflipflops

Yes we are going to film those that are comfortable with it. No faces will be shown accept Steph’s. Also glad you are a fan! She will be delighted to know fans are excited for this video.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I'm definitely down for doing this. Won't even bring a few parents of my wife's heels for her to try on while other guys are f****** her feet in them. That would be hot. I agree with the post above would be really hot to see tons of loads blown in a pair of shoes being held next to her feet so they catch the overshoot and then her slipping. I'll bring a few pairs of my wife's heels and make a weekend out of it maybe a few of us can meet up the following day and jack off into several pair of our wives and girlfriends heels and flats. Would love to head back home with my wife heels having taken 5 or 10 Cox in them and several loads. But nonetheless it definitely helped we're finally making a put in shoe, fest video happen!!

Shoecumcplny on kik for others interested in making a few days of fun
adidasflipflops

shoeexplorer wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:51 am If you video, you should fill up a pair of heels, rather than just blowing on feet
This first one will be cum on the feet.
adidasflipflops

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:26 am I'm definitely down for doing this. Won't even bring a few parents of my wife's heels for her to try on while other guys are f****** her feet in them. That would be hot. I agree with the post above would be really hot to see tons of loads blown in a pair of shoes being held next to her feet so they catch the overshoot and then her slipping. I'll bring a few pairs of my wife's heels and make a weekend out of it maybe a few of us can meet up the following day and jack off into several pair of our wives and girlfriends heels and flats. Would love to head back home with my wife heels having taken 5 or 10 Cox in them and several loads. But nonetheless it definitely helped we're finally making a put in shoe, fest video happen!!

Shoecumcplny on kik for others interested in making a few days of fun
No need to bring any pairs. We want to concentrate on her feet and shoes only for now.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Spunds good
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

No way is Lady Steph gonna do a group foot session! I live in a nearby state, I might have to make a reason to go!
adidasflipflops

Anyone who is serious and interested message me as soon as possible so I can get you on the list.