friends mom her ugg boots

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Baraja666

Re: friends mom her ugg boots

Post by Baraja666 »

Very nice ugg boots. Cum in so ? if yes, you have make a photos ?
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

She have more uggs, and jerk off when they rolled down with your cock between the fur
UggsRsexy

Post by UggsRsexy »

God they are some sexy boots, how old are you? You should tell her you have a thing for uggs and see what she says. You never know what might happen
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

How did it go? :D
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Ok guys so a little update, his mom said at dinner she is going to sell some things on Vinted (clothing site) So I searched her account up and I saw the Ugg’s. So I just bought her Ugg’s, waiting for her to ship them.
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

UggsRsexy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:53 am God they are some sexy boots, how old are you? You should tell her you have a thing for uggs and see what she says. You never know what might happen
It’s my friends mom that’s a bit weird if I tell her
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

tessyugg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:54 am Ok guys so a little update, his mom said at dinner she is going to sell some things on Vinted (clothing site) So I searched her account up and I saw the Ugg’s. So I just bought her Ugg’s, waiting for her to ship them.
The bailey ones? For how much?
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Tnuitjes wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 am
tessyugg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:54 am Ok guys so a little update, his mom said at dinner she is going to sell some things on Vinted (clothing site) So I searched her account up and I saw the Ugg’s. So I just bought her Ugg’s, waiting for her to ship them.
Only 30 but I already bought them, she said they were used to much
Tnuitjes

Post by Tnuitjes »

tessyugg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:28 pm
Tnuitjes wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 am
Only 30 but I already bought them, she said they were used to much
When do you get them
speciallotion

Post by speciallotion »

Dude don't tell her lol..if she figures it out that's another thing but just be cool