Unknown sandal cum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jeff15

Unknown sandal cum

Post by Jeff15 »

Put a lil surprise in my girlfriend’s sandal 😈 recorded her stepping in it too, does anyone else have content like this? I can never find any
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rickleg

Re: Unknown sandal cum

Post by Rickleg »

I wish more people posted stuff like this. Love thin sandals and flip flops, especially leather
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Rickleg wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:57 pm I wish more people posted stuff like this. Love thin sandals and flip flops, especially leather
Same man ! I hate how rare it is
Patrick72

Post by Patrick72 »

Unknown one here…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Solestalker

Post by Solestalker »

Would love to see this video! Was thinking about making a similar one with my sister in law.
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Patrick72 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:45 am Unknown one here…
Did she step in it afterwards?
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Solestalker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:17 am Would love to see this video! Was thinking about making a similar one with my sister in law.
Will be posting soon !
XchanchillaX

Post by XchanchillaX »

I cum in every sandal, flip flop I can. Idc if it had time to dry or not lol I havnt ever been confronted or caught yet and i have been doing this for 11 years haha. Here are a few pics from my gallery. Blue toes is my girlfriend wearing those cum dumped flip flips, second girl is her friend that paid me for pics and i got her to wear her flip flops for some pics and videos. You can see the flip flop getting stuck to her foot when she was trying to heel pop in one of the videos. My girlfriend was 19 at the time and her friend a few days past 18 xD these pics are getting old now but some of the best ones i have as i dont document any of my work because im turned off as soon as im done although I should start because if i had pics for even 1/10th the crazy stories i have, there would be some really hot content. Photo of girlfriends friend. Shes an absolute 10 although her size 7.5s are a little large for my taste
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

HOT. More!!!!!!
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

Rickleg wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:57 pm I wish more people posted stuff like this. Love thin sandals and flip flops, especially leather
definitely