Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

hogl

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother

Post by hogl »

centabsatz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:25 am Whoww ... fantastic autentic toeprints...oh I love it so much...

Thanks for tasting ...

Horney regards centabsatz
thanks for the feedback)
hogl

Post by hogl »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:07 am Oh fuck your moms sandals and worn pumps have me so fucking hard! Please show more of all her sandals and fuck those red ones good!
Ok.
Maybe next time
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

OMFG….I’d pass out smelling and fucking those
hogl

Re: Cummed work heels my mother

Post by hogl »

heelfucker wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:07 am Can we see up closer se the toeprints in her black sandals?
These black sandals from ARA are probably her most worn out shoes. She has been actively wearing them for 10 years, but in the last year they have mostly been gathering dust in the closet. During this time, they changed the sole and heel tips, but the insole remained old. It was originally suede, but now it glistens with sweat and dust. I remember one day she got caught in a heavy rain and the water was above her ankles. When the rain stopped, these sandals made erotic sounds from the water soaked in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hogl on Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Thanks for the pics! Have you ever cum on them?
hogl

Post by hogl »

heelfucker wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:36 am Thanks for the pics! Have you ever cum on them?
Not yet. but I played with them a lot, including pulling them myself. It's fun to put on delicate women's shoes in size 37 on your 43. I used to prefer to make them wet and messy. Only recently have I tried how interesting it to cum to shoes.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Do you think she has noticed your cum stains on her shies?
hogl

Post by hogl »

heelfucker wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:59 am Do you think she has noticed your cum stains on her shies?
Even if she noticed, she decided that she got dirty at work or in transport. How it was with suede wedges
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

I bet you she has worn them stained a few times.
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

Isnt it wonderful to know that your mom walks in your cum? I love it and have been doing it for almost 20 years now. Keep up the great work!