Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

stiefeltraeger

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:51 am Unfortunately, I dont had a lot of time, and the load came out not as heavy as I wanted. But pulling a pump over a dick, inhaling a sweetish smell from another shoe was hot, and I will definitely come back to them.
perfect work
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:55 am As a bonus, I am attaching two photos of her wearing them.
great pics, but to bad that the dress is too long
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:37 am These cute ankle boots always make me hard. She bought them to wear in dirty and rainy weather.
They are great at protecting her feet from puddles, but they get wet from the sweat inside.
but have a need for some loads
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:38 am This time I came on the insoles and on the tongue under the laces.
nice work
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:35 am 1) High heeled Ankle boots from Hogl.
2) Low heel suede pumps. They used to have a 10 cm stiletto heel, but this year she replaced the heel. Previously worn several times, but now will often be worn to work.
3) Well-known for you red Ecco sandals
4) Extremely worn black sandals from Ara.

In this vote, the winner will be covered in cum twice and the last place will remain dry.
first is Number 1
for a long night to get my balls empty
and then number 2
hogl

Post by hogl »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:01 am
hogl wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:17 am When I took these shoes, I was very excited and the whole charge went to the right one. I tilted it down so the cum covers the entire insole from heel to toe. In addition, cum filled all the gaps around the insole and flowed under it.
do you have some pics, when your mom wears them after you filled them up?
not yet. If there are photos, I will publish them.
hogl

Post by hogl »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 am
hogl wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 am Today the silver shoes got their cream. As I wanted, first I decorated the toe of shoe with my cum. The cum leaked inward through the perforated leather of the upper, at the same time soaking it. Then I lifted the insole of shoe, tearing it off a little more. There I sent the main charge, which was absorbed above the heel and along the edge of the insole. Also, a piece of cloth that covered the heel screws got wet and fell off.
nice hole for a toesholefuck
I tried to fuck them through this hole, but no matter how much I stretch, it is too small.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:56 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:01 am
hogl wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:17 am When I took these shoes, I was very excited and the whole charge went to the right one. I tilted it down so the cum covers the entire insole from heel to toe. In addition, cum filled all the gaps around the insole and flowed under it.
do you have some pics, when your mom wears them after you filled them up?
not yet. If there are photos, I will publish them.
would be great
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:57 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 am
hogl wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 am Today the silver shoes got their cream. As I wanted, first I decorated the toe of shoe with my cum. The cum leaked inward through the perforated leather of the upper, at the same time soaking it. Then I lifted the insole of shoe, tearing it off a little more. There I sent the main charge, which was absorbed above the heel and along the edge of the insole. Also, a piece of cloth that covered the heel screws got wet and fell off.
nice hole for a toesholefuck
I tried to fuck them through this hole, but no matter how much I stretch, it is too small.
sooo bad, that is soo horny if it works
hogl

Post by hogl »

Hi all! Unfortunately, due to the war in my country, I could not upload new photos for a long time. But now I will try to fix this gap a little.
You may remember that in my first poll, blue suede wedge pumps came in at number four. Their time has come.
ImageIMG_4282 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr
ImageIMG_4281 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr
ImageIMG_4280 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr
ImageIMG_4279 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr