Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

heelfucker

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother

Post by heelfucker »

That's hot!
Do you live with her? If so, why wouldn't you drain your balls in her heels every day?
hogl

Post by hogl »

heelfucker wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:34 am That's hot!
Do you live with her? If so, why wouldn't you drain your balls in her heels every day?
Thank you for rating. No, we live at different ends of the big city. So I can't use her shoes often.
dru604

Post by dru604 »

hogl wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:35 am My mother is a lecturer in university. She usually wears heels to work. This is her simple Gabor work heels, used 3-4 times a week. They are well worn and I decided to add a load to the insole.
what a great post thanks for sharing! hope we see more. maybe some videos of her walking in them
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Beautiful big load!!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Or maybe you can snap a picture of her shoe closet, so we can have a glance of her entire collection of heels, which I have a feeling, is probably impressive
hogl

Post by hogl »

heelfucker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 am Or maybe you can snap a picture of her shoe closet, so we can have a glance of her entire collection of heels, which I have a feeling, is probably impressive
I recently had the opportunity to photograph most of her shoe closet. I know she have more more, but I have not found it. Also, I have not photographed boots and flat shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aledelpi

Post by aledelpi »

omg very hot, wooow
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

hogl wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 am
heelfucker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 am Or maybe you can snap a picture of her shoe closet, so we can have a glance of her entire collection of heels, which I have a feeling, is probably impressive
I recently had the opportunity to photograph most of her shoe closet. I know she have more more, but I have not found it. Also, I have not photographed boots and flat shoes.
Wow one of the best collections I’ve seen! Which ones does she teach in?
hogl

Post by hogl »

BusinessHeels wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:33 am
Black, nude and blue pumps.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

hogl wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:24 am
BusinessHeels wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:33 am
Black, nude and blue pumps.
It would’ve been so hot if she taught in any of the sandals. Would love to see her wearing any of them! Which one is her oldest/ most used pair?