Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

Wamshoes

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother

Post by Wamshoes »

Very amazing!
hogl

Post by hogl »

The competition for second place continues and we will soon see the result. I want to see your wishes and suggestions. What would you do with ankle boots or sandals?
Kostropaty

Post by Kostropaty »

Ankle boots are amazing. I would like to smell them after work. Does she sometimes wear stockings or just tights or nylon knee socks for work? Can you give pictures of her smelly worn nylons?
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Do you leave the cum in them
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I voted for her sandals, I would insert myself in them fully, buckle the straps around my balls tight, and hump them on the floor until I exploded in them. And I would do this while licking the insides of her heavily worn red sandals until they were as clean as I could get them for her pretty feet.
hogl

Post by hogl »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:09 am I voted for her sandals, I would insert myself in them fully, buckle the straps around my balls tight, and hump them on the floor until I exploded in them. And I would do this while licking the insides of her heavily worn red sandals until they were as clean as I could get them for her pretty feet.
Thank you for such a detailed answer. Maybe I'll try something like this later.
hogl

Post by hogl »

These cute ankle boots always make me hard. She bought them to wear in dirty and rainy weather.
They are great at protecting her feet from puddles, but they get wet from the sweat inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hogl

Post by hogl »

This time I came on the insoles and on the tongue under the laces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those ankle boots are so sexy, you have any pics of her in them. Love the fun on the tongue
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:39 pm Those ankle boots are so sexy, you have any pics of her in them. Love the fun on the tongue
I second this! Great pics and awesome job on the tongue as well as under. Be great to see pics of them being worn! Great work as always Hogl!