Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

Shoe Fetishist

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Those low heel suede pumps, I would fill them with ball juice every day and not even clean them.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Tasty!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Shos pic 3...

first lick and

2. cum....

Fantastic autentic Shoe's
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:21 am Today I want to show you one more of her shoes.These shoes from a good Austrian brand Hogl. They are entirely made of fragrant and soft genuine leather - from the top to the sole. She wears them mainly for the holidays, because they are comfortable to walk and dance in. It is her favourite heels. But this summer she started using them at work as well.
perfect heels for walking very compftably and look soo horny that i get hard watching her
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:17 am When I took these shoes, I was very excited and the whole charge went to the right one. I tilted it down so the cum covers the entire insole from heel to toe. In addition, cum filled all the gaps around the insole and flowed under it.
do you have some pics, when your mom wears them after you filled them up?
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 am
heelfucker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 am Or maybe you can snap a picture of her shoe closet, so we can have a glance of her entire collection of heels, which I have a feeling, is probably impressive
I recently had the opportunity to photograph most of her shoe closet. I know she have more more, but I have not found it. Also, I have not photographed boots and flat shoes.
nice collection for getting the balls empty
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 am Today the silver shoes got their cream. As I wanted, first I decorated the toe of shoe with my cum. The cum leaked inward through the perforated leather of the upper, at the same time soaking it. Then I lifted the insole of shoe, tearing it off a little more. There I sent the main charge, which was absorbed above the heel and along the edge of the insole. Also, a piece of cloth that covered the heel screws got wet and fell off.
nice hole for a toesholefuck
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

hogl wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:48 am Guys, I decided to let you choose which shoes are the next target for cum.
1) Sandals worn once. They haven't tasted cum yet
2) Blue suede wedges
3) Cute heeled ankle boots
4) Beige high heels

They will all receive their cream, but in which order is up to you. Decide by voting.
the first is number 3, the second is number two to get rid of the rest from the first load
then number one to get hard for number 4 and the last load in them