Co-workers heels blasted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

viewmaster

Co-workers heels blasted

Post by viewmaster »

My coworker always leaves her pair of nude heels under her desk. She has such sexy and divine feet that I would love to blast them someday. These heels smelt amazing, sweet floral smell with her light scent in them. Just the thought of her putting on the heels after I’ve had my way with them and put my put my load in them makes me so hard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Re: Co-workers heels blasted

Post by dirtydan___ »

viewmaster wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:58 pm My coworker always leaves her pair of nude heels under her desk. She has such sexy and divine feet that I would love to blast them someday. These heels smelt amazing, sweet floral smell with her light scent in them. Just the thought of her putting on the heels after I’ve had my way with them and put my put my load in them makes me so hard.
Nice load all over the inside I love it. Have any pics of her wearing them?
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Beautiful,would love to see a candid of her wearing them
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Damn those heels are hot!!? I would have done the same thing..your every lucky!! Get pics her wearing them if you can..
Thanks!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very nice. What does she look like in them? And how often do you do it
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I'd love to smell those after a long day. Please keep us posted on her wearing also!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing better then size 6 nude heels & getting to load them up only to wait a see her wearing them! How old is she??
Think we need to see pics of her wearing them:)
viewmaster

Post by viewmaster »

Unfortunately don’t have a photo of her wearing those heels, here are some candid photos of her sexy feet though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah nice looking feet:) I hope you don’t clean her heels out, just spread it around :)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

yes, and keep the thread updated and active. love those heels and the owner