Fucking sexy highheels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heels083

Fucking sexy highheels

Post by Heels083 »

I have a massive highheels fetish !I love to fuck them and I have pretty good taste in shoes I think I’m very new to this but need to get this shit of my
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mushkol

Re: Fucking sexy highheels

Post by Mushkol »

nice peeptoes. Whats the story behind these beauties?
doper

Post by doper »

Heels083 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:39 am I have a massive highheels fetish !I love to fuck them and I have pretty good taste in shoes I think I’m very new to this but need to get this shit of my
You are not alone, nice heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nice. Show us more
shoejob42

Post by shoejob42 »

Please post more of those sexy pink heels please
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Heels083 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:39 am I have a massive highheels fetish !I love to fuck them and I have pretty good taste in shoes I think I’m very new to this but need to get this shit of my
Mmmmmm nice heels!! Show more if you have any..
Thanks!😊
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

Iv been fucking highheels for ages since I was well young and came across my friends mum heels collection one day and had the chance to get involved I’ll never forget it it the clean up op was a nightmare!
Few years later I’m round my friends place (she loves sexy pair of heels )lol!we had a good night got of our head a bit on coke and heels came up and the next thing she pulls out a bag from underneath the bed and opened….
Rammed full of heels I nearly died we got messy and passed out she had work the next day but I didn’t she said it’s fine chill here if you want !that was it I dived straight in to the bag and pulled out a pair peep toe platform’s with a naughty little bow on the front and fucked the life out of them !it felt so wrong at the time but looking back wot he fuck lol !
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

Iv got a seriously stunning shoe collection for wearing and fucking seeing how this goes might post more soon 😜
doper

Post by doper »

Awesome .. kepp us updated. Been fucking heels for a long time too.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

PLEASE POST MORE PICS OF HER HEELS