FLIP FLOPS FOR SALE!!! REALLY WELL WORN GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER'S FLIP FLOPS

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

moveliketheocean

FLIP FLOPS FOR SALE!!! REALLY WELL WORN GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER'S FLIP FLOPS

Post by moveliketheocean »

FOR SALE! VERY WELL WORN GOLDDIGGA FLIP FLOPS!
€50 (BUYER GETS SOME PICS OF FLIP FLOPS ON MY GF's FEET!)
Hey guys! So I'm selling my girlfriend's mom's (age 39) really wellll worn flip flops:) they've been worn by her for 4 summers and got some real nice toe imprints and smell really good;) At first I secretly used to nut in them when I stayed over at my girlfriend's house
On saturdays my gf worked from 9am, so after she left, I always rushed to her mom's room and sneakily took them right from under her bed, then rushed to the second floor had my fun with them and sneakily had to put them back without waking her up:)) Later on I asked my girlfriend if she could come over to a sleepover & bring the flip flops to put them on during sex, she just agreed, cuz she already knew about my fetish and the rest is history :mrgreen:
Now mostly my girlfriend wears them around my house. We love using them in our love games and she even licked a few of my cumshots off of them 8) but recently she told me that they're getting really worn out and old, so she wants me to get rid off them. These flip flops mean so fucking much to me, they are my NUMBER ONE pair. So I can't just throw them away...I get hard just thinking about them. I know this price might seem a little crazy, but to me they're priceless. I can wash them or cum them up even more, whatever you prefer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: FLIP FLOPS FOR SALE!!! REALLY WELL WORN GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER'S FLIP FLOPS

Post by floplove »

Those look really hot!
So nicely creamed I would hope they would never get washed, maybe a tongue cleaning though. Id get right down to the first Summers stanky foot sweat mmmmm taste through the layers.
I hope they find a good home.
peteshoecreamer

Post by peteshoecreamer »

Hopefully, they will be worn again / they were worn in the meantime
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I’ll take them! pM sent!