Question on Shoe Fucking

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Question on Shoe Fucking

Post by cowboybootlover »

How do you guys prefer to fuck a shoe, sometime I can't find a comfortable way. I would like to know how you guys do it. Like pumps, slingback, peptones, any shoes. share your stories and ways you do it. Here are some shoe pics just for fun.
IMG_8254.jpeg
IMG_8255.jpeg
IMG_8252.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawrBot

Re: Question on Shoe Fucking

Post by rawrBot »

I prefer to fuck the toebox and bust in there, rather than jerk into onto the soles. With slingbacks, usually just hold in hand and jerk my cock like you would normally. For other pumps, especially platforms, I found you can lay on bed or floor and hump them nicely. For peeptoes, I like to stick it through the peeptoe from outside and fuck into the toes area. A little spit or lube goes a long way in both all situations.
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Im the same as rawrBot depending on the shoe the better technique of fucking as he said the classic pump or ballerina flat its sometimes better to hump. Like Sneakycreamers videos on Xhamster he prefares to hump on floor
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I prefer humping the shoes on the floor. For peep toes I like sticking my dick through the front and into the shoe. I also like fucking the heel cup of closed back shoes. I hold onto the heel and ram my dick into the heel cup. This is in addition to what's been mentioned by others
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

I love to hook the heel of my KG estrella’s either the knot lube my cock up and fuck it right between the peep toe and the knot I love my cock slipping hard up the sole of these stunning highheels.
mcrae928

Post by mcrae928 »

I like "wearing" the shoe on my dick and balls. Balls sit where the heel goes, dick in the toe pocket (which I love pointy). Shoes with ankle straps work especially well for me. I love wearing a flat shoe that way, inside my pants. With heeled shoes, I love to hump them this way, either on the floor or by just holding the shoe.

Why do I love it this way? Maybe because I am fully inside my shoe fetish, the envelopes dick and balls, and has me fully in its power.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Depends. Various ways to go about it depending on the shoe and your cock.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

converselover110 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 pm Depends. Various ways to go about it depending on the shoe and your cock.
That last pic—spectacular and perfect!! And that’s how it’s done!
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

converselover110 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 pm Depends. Various ways to go about it depending on the shoe and your cock.
The ones in the third pic are amazing. What’s the brand on those?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

thatman1 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:08 am
The ones in the third pic are amazing. What’s the brand on those?
Those are Shellys London. The style is called Sha. That pair absolutely knew how to have a fun time!