Visit to a stripper friend [shoes, no cum]

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Visit to a stripper friend [shoes, no cum]

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

So I went to visit a friend of mine who is a stripper - she wanted to talk about a photoshoot and some finance issues. Unfortunately things didnt go as planned BUT was fun anyways. I met her other stripper friend who... has HOT fuken toes!

See results from my snoop at her place.

She called me to say she was running late, but I should go to her place anyways cos her friend was there and I should wait just a few mins for her. I get there and her hot friend welcomes me - chats and then says she needs to go shower, if I could just chill for 10 minutes watch TV etc. Well, watch TV i did not! It was easy to hear if the shower was off, and the apartment was small, so easy to have a look then dash back to the tv room! ALSO in the room with me was a pair of blue heels that I sniffed and licked!

I decided to also quickly look in the rooms and snuck some pics.
I have told her about my fetish before, but at the next meet I am actually gonna ask her to let me play with her shoes. She has asked me to chill at her place when I am in her town again. I may just taker her up on that offer - and will fuck her shoes while she is not there! Wish me luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Visit to a stripper friend [shoes, no cum]

so I went into the rooms and found these....
the cupboards wee squeaky and ONE door was broken so it was lying on the other - I was too scared to fuck that up so pushed my camera in for results
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

the friend's toes - which I got an eyeful for 3 hours
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Damn you lucky so far...hope you get to cum at least one pair soon!!Post pics when you do! Thanks!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I would say you have hit the jackpot
doper

Post by doper »

Awesome blue heels and great toeprints. No way i believe those are champagne ... deffo been giving guys heeljobs and spunk been spraying on her heels many times.
Hot to think about it the way that how many cocks have been exploding on her feet and heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

With the red bottom they look like louboutins
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:41 am With the red bottom they look like louboutins
I'll soon find out - 2 weeks time
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

doper wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 am Awesome blue heels and great toeprints. No way i believe those are champagne ... deffo been giving guys heeljobs and spunk been spraying on her heels many times.
Hot to think about it the way that how many cocks have been exploding on her feet and heels.
I will ask her again - I doubt it is BUT I'd be super thrilled if you're right!
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

Damn those heels are so hot and worn, I would have licked them all over. Also those pumps in the closet are so worn too, I would have lost my mind.