Girlfriend Wears "Bank Girl - Country Cutie Heels"

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Girlfriend Wears "Bank Girl - Country Cutie Heels"

Post by cowboybootlover »

So first off I want to say sorry for to the guys who I said I would ship bank girls shoes out to, I haven't done it yet but I will be soon. Some major things have happened. My girlfriend didn't know I liked heels or shoes or that I did anything with them, but that all changed about three weeks ago. I had bank girls shoes out on out guest room bed and she walked in while I was gone. I knew I shouldn't have left them out but I was stupid. So when I got home I got an ear full from her about it. I came out and told her that I had a shoe fetish and that I had been buying heels and shoes from other girls. Needless to say she was pissed about me buying from other girls, but explained too her that I didn't like the women but I liked their shoes. It took a little while but she finally said to me one day, "its ok that you have a fetish for heels I just wish you would have told me, I could have played with you"
ever since the day she was been letting me play around with her feet and shoes at night as for how I am explaining how I get new heels to play with I am telling her they came from a thrift store that way there isn't another girl involved in her head.

Here are a few shots of us playing in country cuties heels. My GF's feet aren't that great because she works on a farm and wears boots with socks all day most days. she doesn't care for them as much as I would like but its so hot and fun to know she is wearing another girls shoes and some of my cum. Also if you see the line on the top of her feet he was wearing Mary Janes for church before we took the pics.

I hope this clears somethings up and like I said I will be shipping the shoes I promised soon. I just had to lay low for a couple weeks with shoes around the house. All the pics in my other posts are taken when she is at work but it is still risky, but she is starting to get into it now so I hope more pics and fun with my GF soon.

Let me know what you think about the pics and her feet? I really want to know what you guys think. Thank You
IMG_8545.jpeg
IMG_8570.jpeg
IMG_8568.jpeg
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8553.jpeg
IMG_8549.jpeg
IMG_8551.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cowboybootlover on Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martinpumplover

Re: "Bank Girl - Country Cutie Update"

Post by Martinpumplover »

Well done for coming out!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Those are hot but they look a bit small on her
cowboybootlover

brewfan8 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:50 pm Those are hot but they look a bit small on her
They are small we were just playing around with them.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:03 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:50 pm Those are hot but they look a bit small on her
They are small we were just playing around with them.
I really like it though
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I really like the wedges
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

What size is your GF?
cowboybootlover

brewfan8 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:20 pm What size is your GF?
she is a 9 1/2 10
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:20 pm What size is your GF?
she is a 9 1/2 10
Thats my size
cowboybootlover

Martinpumplover wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:37 pm Well done for coming out!
felt good to let her know