Wife shoe collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowgirlfeet

Wife shoe collection

Post by cowgirlfeet »

Hello everyone. I have been following the forum for a long time and finally I took courage and opened a topic.
I wanted to present my wife's shoe collection to you. She really has a lot of pairs, so I'll post a little at a time. I would like you to tell me which pair of them would you like me to cum. The shoe that receives the most votes will be poster covered in cum. If you have any question, feel free to ask!
cowgirlfeet

Re: Wife shoe collection

Post by cowgirlfeet »

Let's begin.
1) Mules. She wears them in summer (of course). The wodden soles makes them smell pretty good, expeccialy during hot days. So I would say:
- Hotness: **** (I personally love mules so 4 stars on 5)
- Smell: *** (they get pretty stinky, but they are sandals and she does not wear them so often)
- Wear: ** only on summer days (she does not like wearing sandals a lot)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cowgirlfeet on Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

2) Work heels
She use to wear them barefoot during spring/autumn warmer days. As you can see they are pretty worn (and probably she will wear them again in this period).
Hotness: ** (typical work shoes for the office, not so slutty at all)
Smell: **** (Due to their being worn barefoot, the smell can become quite pungent)
Wear: ** only spring/autumn warmer days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

3) Knee high boots
She wears them expeccialy in autumn/winter in the office and when we are out and she wants to dress casual, usually with socks or pantyhose. On rare occasions barefoot when she is using them during the spring.
Hotness *** (not the typical sexy boot, but i love knee high leather boots)
Smell **** (The padded lining and the long hours on them create a very particular smell: the foot sweats a lot and once removed the smell remains in them for a long time)
Wear **** like I said these are one of the pair of boots she wears more often. She really like boots...so she wears them a lot! :D
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

4) Combat boots
These are the boots she has worn the most in recent years. She used them all year round, even in the height of summer because they were comfortable. Naturally in the winter she wore them with socks, but in spring and especially in summer only barefoot. Unfortunately due to their use they broke.
Sexy ** (no heels, no knee high... their shape is definitly not the most sexy pair of shoes)
Smell ***** (bought them in the summer, so right away they created a very, very strong smell. The use over the years has meant that they became one of his smelliest shoes. Wearing them often without socks obviously made this possible!)
Wear ***** in the office, when we where at music festivals, evening, clubs....basically everywhere!
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Thanks for sharing ! All of them drive me crazy ! Thanks for your very thorough descriptions ! The blue work heels may be my favorite because I could get me tongue in there and taste her sweat as well as smell it ! I LOVE the fact that your wife has a tendency to wear all of her shoes and boots barefoot !
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Would love to have a wiff of the office shoes and the mules…
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Really like the blue work pumps..looks like she wears them a lot!! Pump them full!!
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

whitenurseclogs wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:23 am I LOVE the fact that your wife has a tendency to wear all of her shoes and boots barefoot !
Well let's say I spent years convincing her! But now she is used to it!
Really like the blue work pumps..looks like she wears them a lot!! Pump them full!!
Yes that's right, blue shoes have been worn many times. The fact that they are completely closed and she always wears them barefoot causes the foot to sweat a lot, especially in the toe part. I can assure you that when she took them off, the stench could be smelled even from a distance. Also due to the fact that she was barefoot, they also produced a lot of toejam (not at the same level as the combat boots).
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

Here we go. Cummed blue pums!
ps
My wife said she is going to wear those shoes again probably next week...