Wife shoe collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowgirlfeet

Re: Wife shoe collection

Post by cowgirlfeet »

Part 2.
Again, you can decide which pair of shoes gets cummed on!

5)Cowgirl boots
These are the boots she wears more often since she broke the other pair (see previews post). She was wearing them before I took the pic, so they were still warm. She wears them all year long, barefoot during spring/summer.
Sexy **** I love cowgirl boots, so I find them really sexy. But I think it's just my taste
Smell ***** Like I said she wears them a lot, and they stink. When I was taking these pics I could smell them. The only problem with them is that they don't have a zip, so I cannot put my nose right into the sole!
Wear ***** She wears them everywhere, at least 3/4 times per week, sometimes even more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

6) Wodden Clogs
We bought these shoes as an alternative of using boots during summer. I thought her feet would be quite smelly inside of them during hot summer days. Unfortunatly she finds them not confortable to wear, so they are not weel worn.
Sexy **** I love wodden clogs, and with their heels they look quite sexy
Smell * Not smelly at all
Wear * like I said she finds them really uncomfortable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

7) Platform anklet boots
These are quite slutty. She wears them when we are clubbing or she wants to act a bit naughty. So they are not very used
Sexy ***** Well, I think we can all agree that these are some sexy pair of shoes!
Smell * Even if they're always worn barefoot, they are used only on rare occasion, so they smell like leather
Wear * Rarely
cowgirlfeet

Post by cowgirlfeet »

8) Summer anklet boots
These are quite strange. They are design to be worn barefoot (due to their lateral opening) during spring/summer, and of course that's what she did. Belive when I said that they get really, really stinky! The insole sometimes gets stuck on her sweaty sole and it is quite hard to remove them. They make her feet smell so much, and the soles of her feet get pretty messy to: it is hard to clean them with my toungue because of the toejam, sweat and leather! She wears them only on summer, but now one of the zips is broken, so we should replace it.
Sexy *** Not really, but if you're into sweaty feet...OMG these are your shoes!
Smell *****+ Like a said before her feet sweat so much in them!
Wear *** Often during summer, never in the rest of the year.

It's up to you now!
ps
once again if you have questions/request feel more then free to ask!
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Definitely cum on the summer anklet boots ! The smell is calling you to just blast them ! To me , the smell of them just moves them to the top of the list as far as sexy goes !