A Double D'orsay Delight

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

A Double D'orsay Delight

Post by Retifist »

A year ago, after the disappearance of my secretary’s black Aldo pumps left me in search of new opportunities for taking of the pleasure that women’s shoes could provide. An occasional pair of nicely worn flats provided the satisfaction I sought, and documentation of those episodes has been posted in this forum. However, there was one opportunity that passed me by in the form of a pair of beautiful Nine West double d’orsay flats that graced the feet of an attractive, athletic, blonde, 30-ish woman who joined our division. They were relatively new and lightly worn, but still enticing enough to cause arousal that I could not ignore as shown in this picture from a year ago.
CS_9W_Aug 19.jpg
Before I could get the chance to capture them for an erotic interlude, she moved to a different division leaving me quite disappointed. My luck changed about a month ago when she returned to our division and, to my delight, those flats came with her and now were showing the visible signs of wear that many of us find irresistible and driving many of us to the point of risky behavior to satisfy sexual desire.
I watched her patterns of attendance for several weeks, lusting mightily when she wore those flats, and also discovered that she is a “shoe leaver” and her office area is free of surveillance and completely unoccupied on weekends. One afternoon a couple of weeks ago, she came to consult with me about a work matter and I had an opportunity to snap a photograph of her wearing the flats.
SC_9W_01.jpg
I was now obsessed with the thought of sexual satisfaction with them and yearned for the pleasure of feeling myself slide against the sole and snug pressure against me when deep inside the pointed toe. The upcoming weekend was my target date, and I laid my plans for a moment of pleasure. As an aside to this narrative, it has occurred to me that flats are not in abundance this spring and summer as they have been in the past several years. They seem to have been supplanted by a variety of sneakers and athletic footwear. I have missed the frequent displays of toe cleavage that I became accustomed to and there has also been a dearth of attractive leather thong sandals on beautiful bare feet. We can only hope that the cycle of fashion brings them back.
I took the flats into my locked office and inspected them closely. The imprint of her foot with slight soiling and the toenail scars on the inner lining spoke to the time spent against her bare feet.
SC_9W_06.jpg
SC_9W_04.jpg
SC_9W_05.jpg
I then freed my erection and enjoyed the ease of “side entry” that a d’orsay provides, allowing the caress of the smooth insole along the shaft and firm and full contact of the head with deep thrusts into the furthest reaches of the pointed toe.
SC_9W_08.jpg
As a consequence, orgasm came quickly but left me with a bit of disappointment as the pooled semen on a pale insole does not produce the remarkable contrast that is so exciting to see on a dark insole.
SC_9W_11.jpg
SC_9W_10 - Copy.jpg
Nonetheless, the mission was accomplished and the pleasure was overwhelming. Hopefully, I will be able to reprise this adventure on these flats and hope that other irresistible footwear will appear under hers and other desks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bbrode

Re: A Double D'orsay Delight

Post by Bbrode »

D’orsay are my fav! Great work
Shoes88m

Post by Shoes88m »

Great story! Would love to see more of her and her shoes.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!! How did they smell?
Paz

Post by Paz »

That’s fucking epic I love these kind of posts. Please please get some pics of her wearing them
louislu

Post by louislu »

Retifist wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:29 pm A year ago, (...) Hopefully, I will be able to reprise this adventure on these flats and hope that other irresistible footwear will appear under hers and other desks.
...such an great narrative and epic story which rings hundreds of bells 🥰

...my web designer has also a sublime pair of double d'Orsay flats, and with an ankle strap, a pure wonder

...she just needs to wear them even more, although they're brand new they already start beautifully smelling off her toes but no imprints in the toe box, which is a very very good sign when she will have broken them

gg_IMG_20190212_185227.jpg

gg_IMG_20190212_185242.jpg

gg_IMG_20190212_185256.jpg

gg_IMG_20190213_180256.jpg

...and some pictures of her wearing them

gg_IMG_20190213_092939.jpg

gg_IMG_20190213_111710.jpg

gg_IMG_20190213_133348.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by louislu on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmm really liking this thread so far so hot!!!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Thank you for posting these images of her double d'orsay flats. They are fantastic and also show some toe cleavage which makes them all the more exciting. Please keep us updated as they become more well worn and I hope that you will have some personal enjoyment with them to share.
louislu

Post by louislu »

Retifist wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:50 am Thank you for posting these images of her double d'orsay flats. They are fantastic and also show some toe cleavage which makes them all the more exciting. Please keep us updated as they become more well worn and I hope that you will have some personal enjoyment with them to share.
...she is size 11, so I was able to try them on and walk through the office on a Friday night :mrgreen:

...because you seem to like particularly d'Orsays and flats, here is a recent story

...I got a pair of black d'Orsay flats from a sexy donator using a 2nd-hand stuff mobile app (like Vinted but way much better because items are offered fro free by donators, no shipping available so lucky recipients need to arrange an appointment to meet the donator, what a wonder, we usually talk for 30 minutes, I love to have women talk about themselves and sometimes the gift goes beyond the mere item :mrgreen: )

...here is the ad

pv_geev-balerines-dorsay-noires.jpg

...here is my wearing the pair at the park upon getting it

pv_IMG_20210309_171304.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_171438.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_105727.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133154.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133453.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133553.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133219.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133724.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_133750.jpg

pv_IMG_20210309_134517.jpg

...at this occasion, I love to meet people there, make them cum on my cleavage and inside the flats, then walk for the rest of the journey with that gift 🥰
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

hot work!