My Day With the Striper *Updated Pics*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

doper

Re: My Day With the Striper *Updated Pics*

Post by doper »

cowboybootlover wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:04 pm
doper wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 pm Those would look great with nice cumload
I want to cum on them and she goes out and dances with my cum all over her soles
Mm.. perfect
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

doper wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:29 pm
cowboybootlover wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:04 pm
doper wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 pm Those would look great with nice cumload
I want to cum on them and she goes out and dances with my cum all over her soles
Mm.. perfect

Have other guys watch her dance with cum all over her shoes
Loubsonmycock

Post by Loubsonmycock »

You need a heeljob in those louboutins
Loubsonmycock

Post by Loubsonmycock »

You need a heeljob in the louboutins
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Can you get us a pic of her wearing the Loubs?
cowboybootlover

sniff-guy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:56 am Can you get us a pic of her wearing the Loubs?
I will ask her to take me some pics of them for me
cowboybootlover

Loubsonmycock wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:01 am You need a heeljob in the louboutins
I want one with them so bad, but it hasn't happened yet
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: My Day With the Striper

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:01 pm
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:29 pm Wow!!!!! She's hot. So are her shoes! Nice move!!!!

I have a stripper friend. She's been teasing me for months! I sneaked some pics of her stuff before. I must post them!

She's also invited me Sunday for lunch. I wonder if....
She is so hot I may have asked to buy her shoes and she said she would when she is done with them, so I hope someday I can buy them.
Yes post them I would love to see them, and I hope you have some fun Sunday!!

So I did go but on Monday. Unfortunately things didnt go as planned BUT was fun anyways. I met her other stripper friend who... has HOT fuken toes!

See results from my snoop at her place.

She called me to say she was running late, but I should go to her place anyways cos her friend was there and I should wait just a few mins for her. I get there and her hot friend welcomes me - chats and then says she needs to go shower, if I could just chill for 10 minutes watch TV etc. Well, watch TV i did not! It was easy to hear if the shower was off, and the apartment was small, so easy to have a look then dash back to the tv room! ALSO in the room with me was a pair of blue heels that I sniffed and licked!

Check out my post with all the pics under "Visit to a stripper friend"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doper

Post by doper »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:51 am
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:29 pm Wow!!!!! She's hot. So are her shoes! Nice move!!!!

I have a stripper friend. She's been teasing me for months! I sneaked some pics of her stuff before. I must post them!

She is so hot I may have asked to buy her shoes and she said she would when she is done with them, so I hope someday I can buy them.

So I did go but on Monday. Unfortunately things didnt go as planned BUT was fun anyways. I met her other stripper friend who... has HOT fuken toes!

She called me to say she was running late, but I should go to her place anyways cos her friend was there and I should wait just a few mins for her. I get there and her hot friend welcomes me - chats and then says she needs to go shower, if I could just chill for 10 minutes watch TV etc. Well, watch TV i did not! It was easy to hear if the shower was off, and the apartment was small, so easy to have a look then dash back to the tv room! ALSO in the room with me was a pair of blue heels that I sniffed and licked!

Fantastic !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
cowboybootlover

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:51 am

Nice heels, glad you had some time to play with them.