Bimbos fall for the "Artist in Search for Shoes" pitch, Again.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Who's hotter?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 am

Ginger
22%
Friends ex
49%
Ms. Russia
29%

Total votes: 76

iFusedshoes

Re: Bimbos fall for the "Artist in Search for Shoes" pitch, Again.

Post by iFusedshoes »

Rome wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 am hahaha brilliant!! can't believe how dumb some of these pinheads are
Either that, Or they're playing stupid because I've admitted the truth to some women and they like knowing what i do to their shoes. One of them and i quote said "Maybe i wanted you to do that to my shoes the whole time".
Shoehunter

Post by Shoehunter »

What a project! Can't wait for the first pairs to arrive - I hope you will have good fun with them!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

iFusedshoes wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:02 am
Thor Cockhammer wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:40 am Tough call between friend’s ex (her toes look so hot in those black peeps) and ms Russia, but I went with the latter. Did she send any pics of worn sandals?
Yea i hear you. I usually go for women who are subtly sexy. The basic woman.

Ms. Russia also keeps her shoes spotless.. With the exception of a checkered pair of vans and knee highh boots both of which are on their way to me. Ill upload asap
I love the subtle woman who is seemingly unaware how sexy her and her feet are. They’re ultimately better long term girlfriends, etc. and once you’re close enough you just tell them you have a thing for shoes and want to see her wear sexy shoes and she usually will be willing to try out some different styles for you. The ones who know they are hot can be more trouble than they are worth, the challenge is it’s these latter ones that usually have the most worn sexy shoes, since they like attention and tend to be a bit slutty. Easy to get distracted by them but can be fun for awhile as long as you go in knowing what you’re dealing with.
Rome

Post by Rome »

iFusedshoes wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:48 am
Rome wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 am hahaha brilliant!! can't believe how dumb some of these pinheads are
Either that, Or they're playing stupid because I've admitted the truth to some women and they like knowing what i do to their shoes. One of them and i quote said "Maybe i wanted you to do that to my shoes the whole time".
!!! @ that quote. what a slutty response, i would have had a raging hard on the rest of the day had they told me that
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Thanks for your patience. Here is Ms. Russia's Checkered Vans & Knee High Boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Nice boots
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Ain’t nothing happening
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

strykerone wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:27 pm Ain’t nothing happening
Every once in a while someone negative needs to unload their misery onto others hoping it'll make them feel better (It never does and you know that). It is not received here. I command your negative energy to go elsewhere and become positive. If not for you then someone else.

You're also incorrect in your assumption of "aint nothing happening". Both the checkered vans and boots have been purchased by a fellow Shoesession member.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Think Ms. Russia caught on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »