She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

juang559

Re: She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Post by juang559 »

curtun wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:58 pm
juang559 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:11 am Gahh damn man those are some sexy wedges. You have a nice cock by the way.
Thanks mate for the compliments !
Yes, one of my favourite shoes are from her! I had the opportunity to fuck them on one of my previous visits there. They smell divine and you can see the sandals sweating on his huge feet every single day in summer. She's a nanny by the way.

I'll show you some pictures of the sandals where you can see the toe prints. I also put a video of me fucking the sandal.

https://imgur.com/a/TfDysGy
No problem friend!
And ok thank you 😏 your the best!
Nigga1235

Post by Nigga1235 »

Any more do u have social media so we can talk about more
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Nice great adventure! I think I understand what you mean that the appeal of her shoes don't matter anymore cause of the hot strong smell and of your fixation with her (the cat lady)
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off