Roommate's Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedges230

Roommate's Shoes

Post by Wedges230 »

Been away for awhile now. However, moved back in with an old roommate and my girlfriend this year. I have been loving coming back to her and her shoes. She is a 29 year old hottie, although she hardly wears heels which is somewhat sad. Heels are my favorite, BUT I have been satiated by her other shoes. I don't often get access, but when I do I go all out! In the past I sprayed her shoes and heels and NEVER cleaned up. She is pretty oblivious to what the staining is, which turns me on more as she sees it and doesn't question it and continues to hold onto her shoes even though they are COVERED. To start off, here is what her current stash of my favorite of her shoes look like...enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedges230

Re: Roommate's Shoes

Post by Wedges230 »

Oops, pictures didn't upload it seems.
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Those stains are heavy!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Nice!!! Those brown sandals though I really like them the way the insole is curved flip them against each other and it will cup your cock with a little lube mmmm!!
Let me know if you be willing to sell them!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Daring. Good work!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Have been working on these continuously. The stains are SO noticeable, yet nothing has been said yet. She HAS to have an idea of what is happening.

They hide in a part of her closet she doesn't venture too often though so I don't know if she has seen them quite yet. She has worn these before with my cum stains, but need to find those photos. I know she has weddings coming up later this month so hopefully she will bring out this par for those!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Does she have a boots ?
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Any pictures of her wearing them
Kik same as username
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Here are some photos of her wearing them a few months ago. I had just finished cumming these maybe 15 minutes before she out them on. My GF was in the shower, I came on them, then my roommate came home a couple minutes after I finished. She asked my GF if she could give her opinion on her outfit for the weekend wedding...I nearly came in my pants when she came down with those shoes on. I did not clean up my mess at all so it was a FRESH load she had on her hot feet modeling right in front of me. :twisted:

The single photo was at a party, again after I had cum these exact shoes that morning. Cum definitely dried up, but so hot seeing her wear them nonetheless.
Judas111

Post by Judas111 »

Hi, thanks for your pictures, can you make some of her Sneakers please? ;-)