Roommate's Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Roommate's Shoes

Post by sandalfan1 »

Oh wow! That's super hot to see her wearing freshly cummed shoes. She must know something but to what degree who knows. Can't wait to see the next update.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Very hot! Your dried brown/yellow cum stains look great and surely must cause her soles to stick when they sweat in them. mmmmmm
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

The gray heels in this post my roommate had a few years back when we were living in a house together. I came these the most back then. Leaving SOOO many loads onside and never cleaning them out. She kept them for years and they were finally moved into our new place! Unfortunately, she hadn't wore them at all. All the cum was still there however. Again, she sees the HUGE messes I am leaving and does nothing.

The gray pair did get donated after a bit though, so these are the only remnants of what I did have sadly.

This is what the brown flats looked like when I got my hands on them initially. You can see I left previous loads in the shoes and where her toes absorbed it. They are filthy now as you can tell from my first post.

She also brought along a pair of coach heels she had been given from her previous roommate. These were new to me at the time, and you'll see how far I took it with them soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Judas111 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:26 am Hi, thanks for your pictures, can you make some of her Sneakers please? ;-)
This^^^ please cum her sneakers and more flats and flip flops too please!
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

she don't have any boots ?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Wow! Loving the Coach heels. I hope she wears them hard and you are hard on them too.
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Here's what those heels looked like after a few sessions I was able to get with them. I just continued staining and leaving the loads in the shoes, cleaning up NOTHING.

I don't have any photos of her shoes yet. For those that requested, once I get access again I will take more of those photos and start cumming on those. She wears her tennis shoes WAY more often. We'll see how stained they can get before she gets rid of them. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

I wouldn't mind seeing her sneakers if you get a chance
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Roommate just asked me to keep an eye out for a box tomorrow that is hers. She won't be home till later and is expecting one and asked if I would get it. She then said "it's more shoes for me, I spoiled myself." She has never asked to keep an eye out for any packages ever, then she asks ME to look out for it because it's more shoes. Could hardly contain my excitement. I can't wait! Looks like I'll be co.ing home early tomorrow to try and sneak a peek and maybe a load!
TOESsucker89

Post by TOESsucker89 »

do you think she distrusts? Does she give any indication of that?