Roommate's Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Roommate's Shoes

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wedges230 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:54 pm Roommate just asked me to keep an eye out for a box tomorrow that is hers. She won't be home till later and is expecting one and asked if I would get it. She then said "it's more shoes for me, I spoiled myself." She has never asked to keep an eye out for any packages ever, then she asks ME to look out for it because it's more shoes. Could hardly contain my excitement. I can't wait! Looks like I'll be co.ing home early tomorrow to try and sneak a peek and maybe a load!
Did anything come (or cum) out of the delivery?
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Did you ever fuck those strappy sandals in the picture next to the coach heels?
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

To answer some questions.

A pair of low boots came in the delivery. I have had NO opportunities to cut them yet, but will share as soon as possible.

The strappy sandals I did fuck and cum on. But sadly they were donated before I took photos of them...wasted opportunity!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

This was from a few days ago. I was able to blast these again...and left this load in them as well! These are so stained I cannot believe it at this point. If she wears them, I my dick might explode from the sheer thrill. I will continue to update on the status of them as I go.

I was close to cumming them yesterday, in fact almost was caught as I was in her room with these out about to shoot all over them when I heard her come in downstairs and had to quickly put them back and dart to my room before she came up the stairs. Close call!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Wow. Incredible!!!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Again here are Coach heels after a couple more months. This was the state they were in maybe two months ago. Stupid amount of stains present on her shoes. Just like I said before, she reorganized her closet twice, moving these shoes with all these cum stains and still she kept them. I really wonder what is going through her mind when she sees them and does nothing. She is oblivious and it's so hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Thats fcking filthy!!
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

:D :mrgreen: Those shoes look amazing. I’m sure they must feel great.. :D
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Absolutely amazing, would love to see more of her wearing them