Naughty little devil.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Chadwickjody

Naughty little devil.

Post by Chadwickjody »

Here we go again. Hi guys hope your cocks are hard and ready and to the lady's out there, keep up the great work. Just keep rocking your sexy shoes or kinky boots, cute ballet flats, pump's you doing the world a huge favor.
So there's not much to say being gone for thus long never the less we back and worse than ever. Straight up I love women's shoe's, secretly been hiding plenty of shoes from partner. So I have this crazy fair lady not to bad at all and she's totally aware of my exotic high heels fetish. She have this manner of sexually lurking me out, whenever she notices me hanging around the house she would always start some silly conversation eventually ending up by inviting me over. To view her collection of shoes from boots to heels and various exotic pairs. Not that I ever complained , this naughty little devil always paid very much attention to my cock whenever I was busy viewing something new she had. There was this sexy thing about her she would try on each pair. Simply to see my response she would dangle pair by pair Crossing her sexy legs and placing them ontop of my cock. She just enjoyed making me hard and horny, creating this torturing torment of a footjob or shoejob session. I wanted to fuck her hard and just unload in her sexy shoes. But never dated we keep things real professional, we smoked some good shit and in the process I'd get the best shoejob treatment ever. Whenever she was busy endulging me as soon as she noticed my cock start getting really hard she'd remove her shoes and simply hand them to me. Causing such a huge rush I wanted to explode, knowing this I'd end our smoking session and leave. She was aware of her naughty little doings and took full advantage of the situation, I'd end up hiding her pairs of shoes in my pants returning to collect each pair one at a time. Until she no longer had any left my partner knew about this naughty little devil next door and that she's been supplying me with loads of sexy stock unaware of the shoejobs what so ever simply that this bitch caused problems. Now I have this entire collection of sexy shoes, I'd wasted no time locked up behind me and fucked the hell out of her sexy shoes blowing my load one after the other. Eventually whenever I was done doing what I do best, fucking and loading jizz in her sexy shoes. I'd unlock and pretended I that I just awoke but this never fooled her she knew exactly what was happening. At times she would sneak around looking to find any pair other than hers but never seamed to get hold of one pair. So here's what she decided to do she'd put on a very sexy pair of pump's, and made me sit next to her. Placing her legs and feet with this hot sexy pump's right ontop of my already tormented cock. This completely blew my mind giving me the best shoejob ever then had the nerve of placing her feet with shoes on inside my pants. This made me really horny now I have this sexy feet with shoes inside my pants cock all rock hard pre-cum oozing out against her sexy pump's, she slide my boner right between her cute sexy little feet and shoe's. Rocking it up and down causing me to blow my entire loads right between her irrizistable shoe's and hot feet. When she was done endulging me aware of the huge mess she just created she'd slip out of my pants, entering her sexy shoes cute little kinky feet gushing jizz between her cute sole's. Now giving me a shoe dangling display of jizzed shoes so hot crushing her shoes on the floor. Crossing her sexy legs and dangling in her sexy shoes I'd be stuned. I watched her every movement enjoying her torture me even further.
So here's what followed she found each pair I got from our naughty little devil next door. She would ask some questions and I honestly answered her worse mastake ever she hated that bitch next door so much she'd start off by wearing pair by pair giving me the hell of my life. I blew load after load up until I covered them all then she'd bag them and took ownership of it. Many times she confronted our naughty next door nabour she'd simply make it clear to her that she was never to endulging me by giving me her sexy shoes, cause I would fuck them and cum all over and within them.
So now I was busted unable to receive any pairs any further. Surprisingly my partner did something strange she decided to wear a pair of Aldo black pointy boots shiny a hell. She looked like a million bucks in them now she had my full attention, knowing this she'd take a long walk in them and just before we entered our premises she'd undo her sexy boots all rinkled up, boots sticking onto her sexy legs with loads of cum right between her feet. Hot as hell she made me unzip her sexy shoes. Not waisting any time, I drop right down to her sexy feet unzipped her horny looking boot's and now that they have been removed. I carry them into the house and into our room. Well or so I thought she'd let me bring it right back making me sniff them and lastly coating them eventually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chadwickjody

Re: Naughty little devil.

Post by Chadwickjody »

So guys there you have it. They re-ownership of the entire collection received is up for sale by the new owner anyone interested don't hesitate at all inbox me and I'll gladly forward you directly to the seller thanks again
Nils14

Re: Naughty little devil.

Post by Nils14 »

Chadwickjody wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:17 pm Here we go again. Hi guys hope your cocks are hard and ready and to the lady's out there, keep up the great work. Just keep rocking your sexy shoes or kinky boots, cute ballet flats, pump's you doing the world a huge favor.
So there's not much to say being gone for thus long never the less we back and worse than ever. Straight up I love women's shoe's, secretly been hiding plenty of shoes from partner. So I have this crazy fair lady not to bad at all and she's totally aware of my exotic high heels fetish. She have this manner of sexually lurking me out, whenever she notices me hanging around the house she would always start some silly conversation eventually ending up by inviting me over. To view her collection of shoes from boots to heels and various exotic pairs. Not that I ever complained , this naughty little devil always paid very much attention to my cock whenever I was busy viewing something new she had. There was this sexy thing about her she would try on each pair. Simply to see my response she would dangle pair by pair Crossing her sexy legs and placing them ontop of my cock. She just enjoyed making me hard and horny, creating this torturing torment of a footjob or shoejob session. I wanted to fuck her hard and just unload in her sexy shoes. But never dated we keep things real professional, we smoked some good shit and in the process I'd get the best shoejob treatment ever. Whenever she was busy endulging me as soon as she noticed my cock start getting really hard she'd remove her shoes and simply hand them to me. Causing such a huge rush I wanted to explode, knowing this I'd end our smoking session and leave. She was aware of her naughty little doings and took full advantage of the situation, I'd end up hiding her pairs of shoes in my pants returning to collect each pair one at a time. Until she no longer had any left my partner knew about this naughty little devil next door and that she's been supplying me with loads of sexy stock unaware of the shoejobs what so ever simply that this bitch caused problems. Now I have this entire collection of sexy shoes, I'd wasted no time locked up behind me and fucked the hell out of her sexy shoes blowing my load one after the other. Eventually whenever I was done doing what I do best, fucking and loading jizz in her sexy shoes. I'd unlock and pretended I that I just awoke but this never fooled her she knew exactly what was happening. At times she would sneak around looking to find any pair other than hers but never seamed to get hold of one pair. So here's what she decided to do she'd put on a very sexy pair of pump's, and made me sit next to her. Placing her legs and feet with this hot sexy pump's right ontop of my already tormented cock. This completely blew my mind giving me the best shoejob ever then had the nerve of placing her feet with shoes on inside my pants. This made me really horny now I have this sexy feet with shoes inside my pants cock all rock hard pre-cum oozing out against her sexy pump's, she slide my boner right between her cute sexy little feet and shoe's. Rocking it up and down causing me to blow my entire loads right between her irrizistable shoe's and hot feet. When she was done endulging me aware of the huge mess she just created she'd slip out of my pants, entering her sexy shoes cute little kinky feet gushing jizz between her cute sole's. Now giving me a shoe dangling display of jizzed shoes so hot crushing her shoes on the floor. Crossing her sexy legs and dangling in her sexy shoes I'd be stuned. I watched her every movement enjoying her torture me even further.
So here's what followed she found each pair I got from our naughty little devil next door. She would ask some questions and I honestly answered her worse mastake ever she hated that bitch next door so much she'd start off by wearing pair by pair giving me the hell of my life. I blew load after load up until I covered them all then she'd bag them and took ownership of it. Many times she confronted our naughty next door nabour she'd simply make it clear to her that she was never to endulging me by giving me her sexy shoes, cause I would fuck them and cum all over and within them.
So now I was busted unable to receive any pairs any further. Surprisingly my partner did something strange she decided to wear a pair of Aldo black pointy boots shiny a hell. She looked like a million bucks in them now she had my full attention, knowing this she'd take a long walk in them and just before we entered our premises she'd undo her sexy boots all rinkled up, boots sticking onto her sexy legs with loads of cum right between her feet. Hot as hell she made me unzip her sexy shoes. Not waisting any time, I drop right down to her sexy feet unzipped her horny looking boot's and now that they have been removed. I carry them into the house and into our room. Well or so I thought she'd let me bring it right back making me sniff them and lastly coating them eventually.
wow die stiefeletten im vorletzten bild sind mega geil. ich würde so gerne daran riechen/aus diesen schuhen trinken