Friends moms shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cbrattack56

Friends moms shoes

Post by Cbrattack56 »

First time posting. This story is from 2 years ago. So my friends mom is a complete milf who loves to wear good looking boots. My favorite.

So one day i was at his house and asked if anyone was home. He said na then we started watching tv in his garage like normal. Then i told him i was going to the bathroom inside and went straight toward her room. I looked around and found her closet with all of her boots and picked each one up one at a time and started to take pictures for jerking off later. I got done taking pictures and realized that she had been standing there in the doorway the whole time watching what i was doing.

She said to me “my husband doesnt like boots like i do” and i knew that my dream had come true. She told me to go hang with my friend and so i went and sat there for about 30 mins until i decided to go back in. She gave me her number and said “i want you to cum in 1 pair of boots each week then trade at the end of the week” i said ok as she hands me these hot boots. I quickly put them in my car and went back to hanging with my friend.

Later that night when i got home i cummed in the boots 3 times in 1 hour i was so excited. At around 1am i texted her and asked if she wanted me to clean it or leave it and she said to leave it. I dif this swap thing for about 3 months until i went to college and i havnt seen her since. But the next time i am at his house, i am planning to fuck the boots while she watches and maybe ask for a bootjob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrick72

Re: Friends moms shoes

Post by Patrick72 »

Great story…she has some great shoes/flats too!!! Where does she live?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

awesome thread and sexy boots !
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

California
Player One

Post by Player One »

Awesome story.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

If anyone can name the boots i would like to know. Especially the brown boots. That brand is called violet and red. But i cant find the boot
LickinGood

Post by LickinGood »

Definitely ask for a bootjob, maybe even enjoying her feet or boot simultaneously!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Cbrattack56 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:18 am California
Ooh, as do I. Wouldn't mind getting some time with her closet and letting her watch, too. She'd look good licking them clean afterwards.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

Here are her sneakers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

Another of her sneakers that i like to cum on