Cum for my Sister in law’s sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shomp

Re: Cum for my Sister in law’s sandals

Post by shomp »

I’d want her to step on my Dick
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

shomp wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:29 am I’d want her to step on my Dick
I want those feet all over me right after coming out of her sexy heels or sandals so I can worship the taste and smell
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

those heel sandals with the toe prints are the best, would luv to spend time with them
thanks for sharing
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

maturefeet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:18 am those heel sandals with the toe prints are the best, would luv to spend time with them
thanks for sharing
I hope to have another chance to spend time with her shoes so I can show them here with cum and pre cum on them. I’d love to see her wearing them too but it’s been colder lately. But you never know!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

A little candid I was able to grab of her wearing her heels and getting them dirty. I wonder if the toe prints were from this day or if they were already there 🤤
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:45 am A little candid I was able to grab of her wearing her heels and getting them dirty. I wonder if the toe prints were from this day or if they were already there 🤤
WOW! I am hoping it was from that day! Her feet look so hot!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Love it please do more.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

So I was lucky to attend an event with my sil present and she had sexy mules on and her feet looked so fuckable. It just does something to me seeing her heels exposed too..I mean..fuck me please and put those toes in my mouth👅

Later on we went to their home and everyone was outside so during a bathroom trip I was able to see her mules sitting in the bedroom with the door open and its just down the hall and I ran in to sniff lick and put my dick in those mules even if it was brief. If I had more time I would’ve came and took other pictures. But it’s so hot that she has two other pairs of sandals that I’ve fucked and came on letting me know that she’s been wearing those again so I need to find a way to cum more sandals of hers 🥵.

Later after that we ended up inside and I got treated to a lucky view of her yummy soles as she swung her legs and barefeet around.

The final candid is from the last time I saw her and she was wearing the sexy studded sandals that I fucked and came on and it made me instantly hard knowing my dick and balls were all over them plus cum 😈 I can’t get over how sexy her feet are I want them in my face so bad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nigga1235

Post by Nigga1235 »

Can we share
Nigga1235

Post by Nigga1235 »

Hey can i see the pic wont show for me