Sharing my Asian Gf

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

guywithazngf

Sharing my Asian Gf

Post by guywithazngf »

I'm new here and i reaaly excited to find this forum. i like to share my gf, shes in her early 20s, cute, and loves to wear so many shoes. I'm an american living on base here in Okinawa. I love to take pictures of my gf, and and i would love to hear all of your comments. maybe even cum tributes. Looking to see if anyone would like me to send them her stuff to cum on and send back.
I would love to see all your comments, tell me what you think. Tell me what you want me to do to her stuff and what you want me to show.
I would love to meet someone who is dedicated to send me cum or i can send you her stuff to explode on and send back.

socialman

Re: Sharing my Asian Gf

Post by socialman »

Wow she's amazing love her heels too
I would love to cum her stuff :)
Patrick72

Post by Patrick72 »

Very sexy legs and feet… I especially love the nylons!! What size are her sexy peds??
guywithazngf

Post by guywithazngf »

She has small feet, so size S, she wears black pads to work only. They smell great.
guywithazngf

Post by guywithazngf »

socialman wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:35 am Wow she's amazing love her heels too
I would love to cum her stuff :)
, I can send you her stuff.
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Man, you are living my dream… Asian gf, foot fetish, you have everything!! How does her feet smel? Thanks for share!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm nice!!! I'd love to cum in her heels done this type of thing before already..
Let me know PM me..
Thanks!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

We love it. How have you shared her? I love sharing my wife's heels and flats with other guys and we meet up and stroke into our girls shoes. Met up with two guys last week. Anyone who has also done this would love to chat swap stories and pictures. And if you are in the US and never get to New York definitely reach out. Feel free to p.m. me or even better chat and trade on Kik. No single guys though. Only looking to chat with others who do this

Shoecumcplny on kik
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Love seeing her in nylons!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Sexy legs! I'd love to help you cum on them.