Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: My Girlfriends mom

Post by dirtydan___ »

Found them lying around again after I rubbed my precum on them. I still want to see her wearing them again but at least I know she’s definitely worn them after my recent fun and hopefully getting some precum on her soles and toes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Indianshoefucker

Post by Indianshoefucker »

I’d love to suck her sleepy soles
floplove

Post by floplove »

Oh those skechers thong sandals fuck id give them both a nice long tongue cleaning......but that's just me.
To feel and taste all her imbedded old sole sweat so tangy then id pump a nice full load on them.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

floplove wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:32 pm Oh those skechers thong sandals fuck id give them both a nice long tongue cleaning......but that's just me.
To feel and taste all her imbedded old sole sweat so tangy then id pump a nice full load on them.
Do you think I’ll be able to taste her sweat from her soles? I’d love that but I haven’t had luck yet with what Ive licked before
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Do you think she would notice if you came on them and then smeared your cum evenly on the thong sandals? Can't wait to see what shoes and other items you cum of hers
Kik same as username
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:30 pm Do you think she would notice if you came on them and then smeared your cum evenly on the thong sandals? Can't wait to see what shoes and other items you cum of hers
I’m afraid she might notice, considering how often she wears them but I’ve always been so tempted.

I’m curious how they would look once they’re dry though, and I wonder how it’d feel for her once her feet get sweaty like if she’d notice that feeling is different or would it just feel like her feet are sweatier than normal?
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:37 am
fuzzy80 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:30 am
dirtydan___ wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:16 am
fuzzy80 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:58 pm Please for the love of god send pics of your cock being buried in those pink fuzzy slippers
I luckily got a chance to get to them today so I did it! Hope you enjoy
Fuck yeah! They look so fuzzy! How did it feel? I wish I could fuck them too haha.
They’re so soft my dick just floats right into it. I wish I could leave a load but I know theyd get ruined!

If you could somehow get a video of you fucking them that would be amazing! And maybe you could just cum on the outside lol.
ok1111

Post by ok1111 »

Get more pics of the pink slippers and pics of her wearing them, and get a video fucking them.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Cum on those Skechers flip flops, spread it all over them, (wipe off the excess) and leave them to dry for her sweet soles to walk in. Post pics of them here.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Post people won't think of cum if they're shoes are sticky. If you spread it evenly it would help as it's not all one area
Kik same as username