Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Re: My Girlfriends mom

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Seeing her feet in those Steve Madden sandals made me lose it. So beautiful, and seeing the sandals get fucked, so hot! I would love to have time cleaning her sandals with my tongue if I could 😁 As for cumming, just unload on them. It will dry, worst that can happen is you have to clean them later if it shows.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fuzzy80 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:04 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:27 pm
ok1111 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:26 am You should definitely cum on the fronts on the pink slippers. And pics of her wearing them!
I will if I can. Unfortunately I don’t really get many chances to see her in her slippers and she doesn’t use them too often she seems to prefer flip flops and being barefoot around the house
I think maybe because it’s summer. You’ll def get more opportunities in the coming months. Do you know where she keeps them?
She keeps them in the closet, but they’ll be in a new home by winter so I’m not sure how many opportunities I’ll have after that. Im definitely trying to have as much fun with her shoes as I can until then!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:22 am Seeing her feet in those Steve Madden sandals made me lose it. So beautiful, and seeing the sandals get fucked, so hot! I would love to have time cleaning her sandals with my tongue if I could 😁 As for cumming, just unload on them. It will dry, worst that can happen is you have to clean them later if it shows.
If I get another chance to spend a long period of time with her shoes I’m going to do that and hopefully I won’t have to clean them after so she can have my cum rub into her sexy soles
wanktastic shoes

Post by wanktastic shoes »

Nice one! I used to cum inside my best mate's mum’s shoes all the time when I was a teenager
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

wanktastic shoes wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:58 am Nice one! I used to cum inside my best mate's mum’s shoes all the time when I was a teenager
I feel so jealous of my younger self I had so many opportunities to leave loads in various women’s shoes but I would only think to rub my dick and balls over them and sniff dirty panties. I kick myself everyday haha
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:26 am
ok1111 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:26 am You should definitely cum on the fronts on the pink slippers. And pics of her wearing them!
I will if I can. Unfortunately I don’t really get many chances to see her in her slippers and she doesn’t use them too often she seems to prefer flip flops and being barefoot around the house
I think maybe because it’s summer. You’ll def get more opportunities in the coming months. Do you know where she keeps them?
She keeps them in the closet, but they’ll be in a new home by winter so I’m not sure how many opportunities I’ll have after that. Im definitely trying to have as much fun with her shoes as I can until then!
Gotta give them one last fuck and cum if you can! All over the fur too. Drop a hot fat load.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

dirtydan___ wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:23 am Got a little risky this morning. I stayed over at my gfs and in the morning everyone left for work so I headed towards her moms room when all of a sudden she comes out of the room and says hello and we chat. She wasn’t supposed to be home but she told me was going to go outside and do some gardening! This meant I could sneak to her room while she was busy!

I watched as she walked out away from the house and then starting to jack off right there while looking at her and then once she got far enough I ran off to her room to find the sexy Skechers flip flops that I love just sitting in her closet. I love seeing the marks from her toes it makes me crazy thinking about how she’s worn these for years and around so many places and how many times I’ve rubbed my dick and balls all over them and now even cum! I went ahead and left some precum on each one for her yummy feet and I just hope I can see her wearing them again soon 😭D5F68077-AF6E-4507-878C-47E4E1A0534F.jpeg56CB4276-9D2C-4E25-87B2-B2A5F77C88C9.jpeg5118481B-7359-4D23-B1BE-8B9AAA524D6C.jpeg

I also found her new balance from my last post just lying around so I put some precum right where her heels going to be heating up all day. Maybe a little risky on that one but I’m hoping it’ll be okay!
931955C4-B369-471C-BAD1-B990312C6331.jpeg

She left her phone and glasses on the bed too so I risked it and rubbed my dick and balls on those too and left a little precum on the part of her glasses that rests on her nose and also the back of her phone where her hand will be. I feel so risky but I did try to dry it so it’s not wet when she touches them but it turns me on so much knowing my cums against her skin💀

I didn’t keep the picture from when I placed this precum here but I left some on this croc of hers right on the edge where the band meets the sole and it’s still there!! They were scuffed up in general so I was hoping it’d blend right in and it seems that it has! Now I just need to see her wearing them 😛D919B8EF-2731-4EC2-BC58-FB20632B7496.jpeg
Blast a load deep in the toe of the new balance if she wears them in situations like rain she will just think dirty water got through
ok1111

Post by ok1111 »

fuzzy80 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:56 pm
Gotta give them one last fuck and cum if you can! All over the fur too. Drop a hot fat load.
Definitely cover them as much as you can with your cum and you can show us your results with them!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

ok1111 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:08 pm
fuzzy80 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:56 pm
Definitely cover them as much as you can with your cum and you can show us your results with them!
I’ll try if Im lucky enough to get another chance! I’d love another few days to spend alone with her shoes
dirtydan___

Re: My Girlfriends mom’s sandals

Post by dirtydan___ »

So my gfs mom is away from the house and I had to run home to get something but I had an opportunity to grab the Steve Madden sandals that her mom left behind! Once I got home I fucked them for a long time and once my precum started coming it lubricated the sandal for me and fuck it slid so perfectly. And the toe strap perfectly grabbed my dick once it got to the top of the sandal. I also rubbed some precum into parts of the strap for her hands later and hopefully I can make out the marks later.

When it came time to cum I let loose on one and used my dick to spread it around and then i tilted it above the other sandal until loads of cum fell onto it then I used my finger to spread the cum around both sandals.

I used a paper towel to dab it dry and speed up the process and you could see the dirt coming off her sandals I love how my cum is cleaning them for her.

I’ve returned the sandals and now I need to play the waiting game and hopefully I’ll be lucky to see her in them again!
A5489868-FA2B-4F52-BD8A-A3C15CDF64CE.jpeg
4D2C6F90-A33F-4B48-8485-CDC073EEE3EF.jpeg
50FE97CA-BEA3-42A7-B474-486729E16284.jpeg
3AB61F36-B2F1-44B2-A793-55C3319A6ADC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.