Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prizee

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by prizee »

she ever noticed the traces on the new balance?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

prizee wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:11 am she ever noticed the traces on the new balance?
I don’t think so but I can’t tell for sure. I’ll know once I’m close up to them if the stains are still there. I remember the material hides cum pretty good
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

She was wearing the white sam Edelman shoes today which had lots of precum around them. I couldn’t get a good candid though!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

I fucked the Steve maddens that day too and they ended up getting some cum from the flip flops as well. I also rubbed more precum on the toe strap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Also pulled these out of a box I guess wants to keep them clean. I gave them a good little fuck. The candid is from way back i just love how she looked that day and she was wearing glasses that I had rubbed my sweaty balls and dick on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

is it great it's the same owner as the new balance? a description of the sensation on this pair of Nike
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

prizee wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:46 am is it great it's the same owner as the new balance? a description of the sensation on this pair of Nike
Yes the same owner for every shoe 🥵. It felt smooth from the stretchy athletic material that they’re made out of and the soft opening made it feel nice surrounding my balls compared to solid shoes.
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

I think the slippers need a hot load next ;)
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fuzzy80 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:42 pm I think the slippers need a hot load next ;)
Haha I wish! The precum is going to be all for now
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Oh yes you did those strappy heels I wanted to see, thanks! Also like those brown wedges. Ever see her wear either of these pairs?