Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by dirtydan___ »

She wore her Toms flip flops again! I hope my precum warmed up under her sexy toes 😈
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

why she don't wear more the skechers flip flops? too sticky?
you must cum these toms!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:20 pm why she don't wear more the skechers flip flops? too sticky?
you must cum these toms!
Maybe but I can’t tell if she’s worn them to know if they’re sticky. I haven’t been able to find any toe prints in them but they still have the cum dried into them. And they aren’t sticky to the touch so she should be able to slip into them normally until they warm up.

One thing I’ve noticed though is she sticks with a certain pair of shoes and sandals for a few weeks and then switches them up and uses different ones for another period of time.
It seems like a cycle to prevent her from destroying her shoes haha.

I’m hoping she goes for her Skechers sometime soon!
I also hope I can shoot and spread a warm load on her Tom’s flip flops. I’ve already given her some precum in the toes area so I wonder if her toes were sticky that day.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Does your gf or her mom wear slippers? Any smelly ones...please tell us
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I'm more of a sniffer licker than a fucker
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Footsub22 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:26 am I'm more of a sniffer licker than a fucker
I’d love to sniff and lick but she never leaves behind a sweaty scent it’s always the general smell of clean socks and the socks don’t stink either it just smells of clean laundry haha
XchanchillaX

Post by XchanchillaX »

This whole thread is so hot, please keep us updated! Im dying to see her wear those sketcher flip flops now after reading this whole thread >:)
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Bump. Any holiday fun?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

I didn’t get to cum any shoes this holiday but I did get to see her wear some shoes that I’ve stained with pre cum. It was so hot to finally see her in her croc sandals. I unfortunately couldn’t make out the exact prints from my view but I was lucky enough to briefly sneak into her closet to see that the stains were still there when held at a certain angle. It’s so hot knowing my pre cum was with her all night long
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

mmm awesome pics! 😍
she have very sexy feet and soles i guess that make your cock instantly hard when you see them! 🥵
too bad that you didn't see her wear some of the shoes that you cum and let dry