Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: My Gf’s mom’s sexy toes

Post by dirtydan___ »

dwang2003 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:59 am Can you document all her shoes that are in the background? Are there any flats ? Can you show the insides?
Here’s some screen caps of her closet sorry if some aren’t as clear as others. She has a few flats but ive never seen her wear them but if I do then I’ll seek those out and grab pics of the insoles.

She has just so many shoes and I know there’s some that are brand new that she never wears so I try to focus on ones that I see her wearing regularly for the best chance to see her put her feet where my dick balls and cum were
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dirtydan___ on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

shoespermer1 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:45 am more of her feet please
Here’s the last time I saw her in her lovely flip flops I had to grab as much as I could. What I’d give to put those feet in my face…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dirtydan___ on Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnsa02

Post by Johnsa02 »

Her feet are MILFY beautiful. I love her natural toes. Keep us updated.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:07 am
dwang2003 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:59 am Can you document all her shoes that are in the background? Are there any flats ? Can you show the insides?
Here’s some screen caps of her closet sorry if some aren’t as clear as others. She has a few flats but ive never seen her wear them but if I do then I’ll seek those out and grab pics of the insoles.

She has just so many shoes and I know there’s some that are brand new that she never wears so I try to focus on ones that I see her wearing regularly for the best chance to see her put her feet where my dick balls and cum were
Mmmmmm very hot!! so many choices wouldn't even know were to start if I had a chance!!
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Those slip on sneakers need some cum
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mflorest3 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:54 am Mmmmmm very hot!! so many choices wouldn't even know were to start if I had a chance!!
It’s the hardest decision ever on the occasions I get alone time with her shoes. That’s why I try to stick to ones that I’ve seen her wear most recently or that she wears often for the best chance of having her soles warm up my dried cum, and the best chance of seeing her wear them in person.

There’s plenty that I’ve never seen her wear that she’s owned forever so it’s hard to give a whole load to them when she’s got some nearby that she was wearing a day or hours before lol.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fridge454 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:12 am Those slip on sneakers need some cum
The red Tom’s? I haven’t seen her wear those, they seem new but if I see her wear them or if I see some wear or toe prints on the insides then I’ll leave some cum or precum for her
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Amazing
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Some hot shoes she has in the closet, those blue strappy heel sandals need a fuck! Then figure out a way to have her wear them, I can imagine how amazing her sexy toes would look with them on! I know you like to stick to the ones she wears the most, but time to spread it around. That way when she does wear the rarer occasion ones you will be comfortable knowing they’ve also had your cock in them 😎
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Have you seen her in the sam edelman sneakers?