Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: My Girlfriends mom’s sandals

Post by dirtydan___ »

I did a repeat with the Steve Maddens except this time after I spread the cum instead of wiping them dry with a towel, I left them to dry while I showered and wow the sandals soaked it all up completely and they look the same as before. I hope it reactivates next time she decides to wear those sandals!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Oh yes, soooo fucking hot! I hope she wears them for you soon! It’s always a rush seeing a woman wear sexy shoes you have been intimate with. Your girlfriend’s mom has sexy toes.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:33 am Oh yes, soooo fucking hot! I hope she wears them for you soon! It’s always a rush seeing a woman wear sexy shoes you have been intimate with. Your girlfriend’s mom has sexy toes.
I hope so too, the next day I ended up seeing her in her skechers flip flops while doing yard work and fuck I love how her toes look and I had rubbed some precum in both the toe areas before that day so maybe she warmed up some of my pre cum. I’m in love with her toes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

I got a snap chat from my gf and I saw her mom is wearing her Tory Burch sandals I wonder if shes feeling my cum on her yummy soles
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Helped my gfs mom with some housework and got to enjoy seeing her walk around in her new balance. I’ve shoved my dick inside of them plenty of times and sometimes leaving behind precum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

More candids from the time I helped her move things in the yard her toes look so tasty I love the little wrinkles so much.
A620D858-F2BA-4B82-BE7D-31433BDB174E.jpeg
And then she even bent over right in front of me to grab something and wow I feel like she did that just for me to check out her ass.
221D1970-A6CB-4F35-8962-DC7A3EADFD30.jpeg
And then this was the next morning. Everyone went outside to work on yard stuff and I ran over to her room to find her flip flops sitting right beside the bed so I grabbed a quick shot.
DA3CD0D6-1A5B-4F2B-9E41-E3120FC17125.jpeg
I wasn’t able to take them to a bathroom to fuck them properly because anyone could’ve walked inside at any moment. So what I did was wait until my gf needed to shower while everyone else stayed outside and then I just jerked and came on myself. Then I cleaned myself up but saved the tissue and ran over to her room and wiped a little bit of cum on them and spread it with my fingers and her flip flops soaked up the cum really fast. I couldn’t grab a pic but I hope I see her in them again and maybe I can even cum on them again.
dirtydan___

Re: My Gf’s mom’s sexy toes

Post by dirtydan___ »

This past weekend I stayed over at my gfs and her mom left for out of town in the morning. So my gf decides to take a shower and once she gets in I run over to her moms room to check on the shoes that I’ve came on.

I didn’t get to fuck them this time with the little window of time that I had but I’m so ready to leave more cum for her feet.

The first ones I wanted to check were her crocs because I had smeared so much precum on them.
The first pic you can still see the precum streaks on the end of the strap that I left there weeks ago and Im so eager to see her wear them on her feet.
EC6F6901-3D2B-4F85-88A3-4D7BC9D31F6D.jpeg
The second stain on the same sandal is on the front strap on the same side but unfortunately I didn’t get a pic when the pre cum was dry. I can’t tell if it dried up exactly like this because it seems possible that she tried to wipe it, but it was also a large amount of precum I left there. If I’m not mistaken, you can even see a streak running down the side towards the bottom underneath the large stain. Either way my cum is resting on these sexy sandals one way or another.
15FB3D88-0893-412D-A1E7-3BD9B5B192ED.jpeg
Next we have one of my favorites, the Tory burch sandals!
I haven’t left my loads to dry completely on these but they’ve been fucked at least over 5 times. I need to get some time alone with them again so I can let them soak up every drop of cum!
5E76A8CF-DBAD-4A11-8D2B-C7730852F3E7.jpeg
What I love is you can slightly make out her toe prints with the right angle. I still don’t know if the white is from her just putting wear into them or if my cum helped out with that at all. She just wore these the weekend before last!
CED8259C-B9AC-4989-8556-886B90562A1D.jpeg
Finally we have the Steve Madden sandals. The last time I saw these I grabbed them and took them home to fuck and I left the cum to dry completely. They soak up cum so fast!
1186D0CF-3723-45E1-AF4C-E95E7C1410D9.jpeg
It doesn’t seem like she’s worn them again yet I can’t really tell but I like how some hairs are stuck to them, most likely from my cum ;)
6CFE532C-4D88-4F41-9E5F-C94E41F638FF.jpeg
I even left a nice pre cum streak right on the middle of her toe strap, so if I see her in person I can hopefully make out the stain and if I’m even luckier, I can grab a pic of her feet in them with the stain visible.
2400CCCA-8AD0-4FBE-9229-19023FB5C280.jpeg
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Can you document all her shoes that are in the background? Are there any flats ? Can you show the insides?
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

more of her feet please