Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by dirtydan___ »

Her flats got a little fucking too. No matter what she wears her feet are going to be where my dick and balls were
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Love all of the sandals you've fucked and came on, her sexy wedges and heels. It's amazing seeing candid pics of her wearing your cum after you fuck her shoes. Anymore pictures of her? She's a milf and so sexy.
Kik same as username
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I would love your girlfriends moms feet on my face wile your fucking her footwear and your girlfriend sucking my dick, would you like that?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Footsub22 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:22 pm I would love your girlfriends moms feet on my face wile your fucking her footwear and your girlfriend sucking my dick, would you like that?
I would like to be in your place in this fantasy lmao I’d choose her feet over her shoes any day
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm Love all of the sandals you've fucked and came on, her sexy wedges and heels. It's amazing seeing candid pics of her wearing your cum after you fuck her shoes. Anymore pictures of her? She's a milf and so sexy.
I have plenty but can’t post certain ones here 😉 here’s one where I was checking her out for wearing those little shorts and her flip flops
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sej275

Post by sej275 »

You should start cumming in her panties too.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

sej275 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:21 am You should start cumming in her panties too.
I wish I could but they’re always so clean she doesn’t get them dirty at all
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Use the clean ones. Just drop some precum
scmja

Post by scmja »

please show us more pictures of your girlfriend's mom...she looks just hot...how old is she'??
badseed2112

Post by badseed2112 »

Mmmm love the work you did on the cheetah print Flats!

Great thread! I'd love to see her strapless bra get some love!