Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrbean16

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by mrbean16 »

you are right if you don't post it means that there are no updates and it's annoying to always ask for news.
however those sandals posted on social look so sexy! perfect for fuck one hard and cum in toe area while sniffing the other one or some other sandal that smells of her sexy feet scent :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:41 am you are right if you don't post it means that there are no updates and it's annoying to always ask for news.
however those sandals posted on social look so sexy! perfect for fuck one hard and cum in toe area while sniffing the other one or some other sandal that smells of her sexy feet scent :P
Exactly it should be pretty obvious to them lol.

Yes seeing her in them only made me want to fuck them again now that i know she’s putting it into her wardrobe! There’s a different pair of sandals I noticed back when I was looking at the cummy Skecher flops, and I recently saw her in wearing them but I couldn’t get close enough to get a candid sadly. But these will also be on my list 😈 I’m still hoping to see her wear her cummy Skechers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

these sandals are sexy to see worn because when a woman walks with this type of sandals shows her soles from behind and it's very exciting :P
anyway i glimpse in this pic the skechers sandals where you left to dry a whole load of cum :P but she never wears them? would be sexy see her wears also these sandals :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 am these sandals are sexy to see worn because when a woman walks with this type of sandals shows her soles from behind and it's very exciting :P
anyway i glimpse in this pic the skechers sandals where you left to dry a whole load of cum :P but she never wears them? would be sexy see her wears also these sandals :P
Yeah maybe as it gets warmer I’ll see her in those 👅 I’ll always crave the ones I see her in often to get that quick turn around from cumming to her reactivating it after it’s set
Idk124u

Post by Idk124u »

Her flip flops deserve another fresh load of cum around the toe print area and heel!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

It was so risky but everyone was outside for while giving me enough time to sneak her newer sandals out and I took them to my gfs room (she was out running errands) and started to fuck them and it felt so nice on my balls they had just the right feeling to slide easily up and down and the thong hugged my dick so good.

I came all over them and I love how there’s even a little cum bridge between them and I spread it around and gently dried it with some tissue without completely removing it. I didn’t want them to be soaked in case she changes into them today.

I hope I see her in these soon. There should be a slight marking on the tops so I can hopefully see my work on her feet as she wears them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nath & David

Post by Nath & David »

Ohh yes very hot 🔥🔥🔥 me and my husband love your good work baby 💋
scmja

Post by scmja »

Perfect!! I want to see her with them on her feet
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45 am It was so risky but everyone was outside for while giving me enough time to sneak her newer sandals out and I took them to my gfs room (she was out running errands) and started to fuck them and it felt so nice on my balls they had just the right feeling to slide easily up and down and the thong hugged my dick so good.

I came all over them and I love how there’s even a little cum bridge between them and I spread it around and gently dried it with some tissue without completely removing it. I didn’t want them to be soaked in case she changes into them today.

I hope I see her in these soon. There should be a slight marking on the tops so I can hopefully see my work on her feet as she wears them
very good work it was a big cum! :P Do you have pics of what they look like after cum dried?
anyway considering that are newer sandals she should wear them more frequently and she may soon warm up your dried cum with her sexy soles! :P
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Maybe for Easter she will wear some of the other heels that you fucked recently. It would be good to see some of those get worn too.