Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShawnAnders71

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Yes, that would be super hot! Damn no show socks. :-(
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:41 am
mrbean16 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:45 pm Good job!
Did you let dry this cum?
I couldn’t leave it as is unfortunately it was only a small window that I had. But the toe straps were a little damp when I put them back so I’m sure there is some cum that got rubbed into the soles as well. Luckily I did though because she came home shortly after I finished cleaning up.

I’ve been thinking about buying a matching pair of sandals or shoes to swap out with hers so I can abuse hers and let them dry and keep swapping them out when I get to run into her closet😛 too risky?
it's not too risky if you swap some of her shoes that look new with an identical model of the same size
these toms don't look new because they have the writing a little erased
maybe tory burch flip flops or crocs sandals look newer? :P
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Cool what size does she wear?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:45 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:41 am I’ve been thinking about buying a matching pair of sandals or shoes to swap out with hers so I can abuse hers and let them dry and keep swapping them out when I get to run into her closet😛 too risky?
it's not too risky if you swap some of her shoes that look new with an identical model of the same size
Yeah one of those would be better but I’m thinking I could use my cum and wear out the shoe and labels to match hers if it were some like the Tom’s flip flops or skechers, but also I may wait until warmer seasons come back and who knows she could get a new pair of flip flops and I can definitely do it then!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

jonno1066 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:07 pm Cool what size does she wear?
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm
mrbean16 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:45 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:41 am I’ve been thinking about buying a matching pair of sandals or shoes to swap out with hers so I can abuse hers and let them dry and keep swapping them out when I get to run into her closet😛 too risky?
Yeah one of those would be better but I’m thinking I could use my cum and wear out the shoe and labels to match hers if it were some like the Tom’s flip flops or skechers, but also I may wait until warmer seasons come back and who knows she could get a new pair of flip flops and I can definitely do it then!
the skechers flip flops look better don't have the writing erased but only a lot of dried sperm, so you can make the new look like hers by cumming them :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:25 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm
the skechers flip flops look better don't have the writing erased but only a lot of dried sperm, so you can make the new look like hers by cumming them :P
I’m so tempted I found a matching pair online, but she already hasn’t worn them in a while so I may still wait and see what footwear she uses in spring and then go buy the same ones
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

dirtydan___ wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:06 am
Wedgetoeprints wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:57 pm Love all of the sandals you've fucked and came on, her sexy wedges and heels. It's amazing seeing candid pics of her wearing your cum after you fuck her shoes. Anymore pictures of her? She's a milf and so sexy.
I have plenty but can’t post certain ones here 😉 here’s one where I was checking her out for wearing those little shorts and her flip flops
Just came watching this amazing pic! Do you eventually share anything privately?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Oh my oh my… i got a small window to peek at her sandals and I decided to check the Skechers sandals.

It looks like she’s worn them what do you think??

the pattern looks different as if she warmed up my cum and caused it to start sliding around the sandal. If you look near the heel on the right side it looks more streaky as if she was sliding back and forth while the cum was re activated or maybe she was taking them off and on.

I could be wrong but what are your thoughts? Did she finally wear her cum covered flip flops?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Looks like she’s worn quite a bit. Put another load on them or the other one to match