Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrbean16

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by mrbean16 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:35 am Oh my oh my… i got a small window to peek at her sandals and I decided to check the Skechers sandals.

It looks like she’s worn them what do you think??

the pattern looks different as if she warmed up my cum and caused it to start sliding around the sandal. If you look near the heel on the right side it looks more streaky as if she was sliding back and forth while the cum was re activated or maybe she was taking them off and on.

I could be wrong but what are your thoughts? Did she finally wear her cum covered flip flops?
yeah looks like she's worn them and warmed up your cum with her sexy soles :P
maybe in spring-summer she'll wear them more often and you can see and take pictures :P
meanwhile if you have the opportunity can put another big load on them and let dry! :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:19 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:35 am Oh my oh my… i got a small window to peek at her sandals and I decided to check the Skechers sandals.

It looks like she’s worn them what do you think??

the pattern looks different as if she warmed up my cum and caused it to start sliding around the sandal. If you look near the heel on the right side it looks more streaky as if she was sliding back and forth while the cum was re activated or maybe she was taking them off and on.

I could be wrong but what are your thoughts? Did she finally wear her cum covered flip flops?
yeah looks like she's worn them and warmed up your cum with her sexy soles :P
maybe in spring-summer she'll wear them more often and you can see and take pictures :P
meanwhile if you have the opportunity can put another big load on them and let dry! :P
I’m dying to see her wear them in front of me.. I also need to cum more of her shoes and sandals 😛
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Her mom was in the background of a social post and I noticed she’s wearing these sexy sandals that I gave a little fuck before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idk124u

Post by Idk124u »

Let’s see her sandals
Idk124u

Post by Idk124u »

Let’s see more of her sandals
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Does she have boots ?
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Anything new?
Idk124u

Post by Idk124u »

Any update?
Idk124u

Post by Idk124u »

Any update?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

There will be an update when there is an update! No opportunities have come up lately with my gfs mom!

Please be patient and enjoy the posts that I provided which I believe has been a good amount. I don’t want this thread to get bumped with the same message asking for an update just because I haven’t posted. I’d much rather hear your thoughts and comments on any of the previous posts I’ve already done so at least we can have a conversation about the shoe cumming and the owner and that may even inspire further posts.

There’s plenty of updates I’ve provided that have gone without ANY engagement so to be asked for more constantly is getting annoying.