Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Idk124u

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by Idk124u »

mrbean16 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:45 pm
dirtydan___ wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45 am It was so risky but everyone was outside for while giving me enough time to sneak her newer sandals out and I took them to my gfs room (she was out running errands) and started to fuck them and it felt so nice on my balls they had just the right feeling to slide easily up and down and the thong hugged my dick so good.

I came all over them and I love how there’s even a little cum bridge between them and I spread it around and gently dried it with some tissue without completely removing it. I didn’t want them to be soaked in case she changes into them today.

I hope I see her in these soon. There should be a slight marking on the tops so I can hopefully see my work on her feet as she wears them
very good work it was a big cum! :P Do you have pics of what they look like after cum dried?
anyway considering that are newer sandals she should wear them more frequently and she may soon warm up your dried cum with her sexy soles! :P
Right! Since it’s summer time it’s sandal time she will warm up that cum!
IloveFlipFlops0711

Post by IloveFlipFlops0711 »

Love how you fuck those hot Sandals great Work! Does she wear Birkenstocks? I love fucking Womens well worn Sandals Flops Crocs n Birks so much. Much greetings Birkispritzer
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

IloveFlipFlops0711 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:54 pm Love how you fuck those hot Sandals great Work! Does she wear Birkenstocks? I love fucking Womens well worn Sandals Flops Crocs n Birks so much. Much greetings Birkispritzer
No but i wish she did I love how those catch the footprint so I can know exactly where their toes sit 👅
Horsie100

Post by Horsie100 »

This thread is hot as f**k! Flip flops are my favourite, especially well worn ones. Your MIL looks beautiful too, lovely toes! Keep up the great work 👍
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

She wore her Steve Madden sandals and I could only think about how many times I’ve rubbed my cum into them. If you remember earlier in the thread I borrowed them multiple times and took them home to fuck and let the cum dry. It’s been a long time though but I could still see the streak that sits on the top strap above her toes but I couldn’t see it in the camera. So she’s still carrying my cum with her I wonder if her feet got slippery or sticky still because we also spent most of the day outdoors and it was pretty hot outside 🥵
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Hell yeah!
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:25 am She wore her Steve Madden sandals and I could only think about how many times I’ve rubbed my cum into them. If you remember earlier in the thread I borrowed them multiple times and took them home to fuck and let the cum dry. It’s been a long time though but I could still see the streak that sits on the top strap above her toes but I couldn’t see it in the camera. So she’s still carrying my cum with her I wonder if her feet got slippery or sticky still because we also spent most of the day outdoors and it was pretty hot outside 🥵
mmm she warmed your dried cum :P her feet look amazing and the french pedicure is so sexy :P
ofcbran

Post by ofcbran »

dirtydan___ wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:25 am She wore her Steve Madden sandals and I could only think about how many times I’ve rubbed my cum into them. If you remember earlier in the thread I borrowed them multiple times and took them home to fuck and let the cum dry. It’s been a long time though but I could still see the streak that sits on the top strap above her toes but I couldn’t see it in the camera. So she’s still carrying my cum with her I wonder if her feet got slippery or sticky still because we also spent most of the day outdoors and it was pretty hot outside 🥵
So fucking hot, you should do a no nut for a week and unload on her more worn sandals 🤤
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

hey all right? she no longer wears flip flop skechers?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:53 am hey all right? she no longer wears flip flop skechers?
I haven’t been lucky to see her in them, shes stuck to those vionics and her Tom’s sandals which both have my cum on them 😋 also she had this pair of new sandals that look like for fancy occasions so I had to put my dick and balls over where her soles are going to rest and sweat
57FD187E-2861-4E5F-9738-1181F84D8E0E.jpeg
0E5E55A3-290B-4062-A394-29D4547B4E7C.jpeg
889BB849-5F40-47D3-BBD1-C070560C681F.jpeg
F25EE245-5EAF-4824-866B-84A6BE4FDE17.jpeg
6853D9C4-8C49-45B3-AE89-09DAA36F3127.jpeg
C0C3BDBE-CF59-4D4B-AD3A-2CBD58402548.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.