Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by dirtydan___ »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:25 am Oh yes you did those strappy heels I wanted to see, thanks! Also like those brown wedges. Ever see her wear either of these pairs?
No never but if I ever do I’ll at least have these pics to admire 😛
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

I fucked these pointed flat sandals I thought they looked so hot but I’ve never seen her wear them. If I do then I’ll know my dick and balls have been there 😈
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Another pair of pointed toe flats that I gave a little fuck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

She has these other new balances that she wears regularly and I gave them a nice fuck and I’d leave pre cum on them that would be building up from fucking her other shoes.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Nice update, good job on those sexy flats! Does your gf ever borrow moms shoes? This might be a way to get more of them worn! When helping her pick out an outfit or two, just casually suggest that ‘it’s too bad you don’t have a pair of shoes that match; maybe your mom could loan you some?’ 😁
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Rubbed more precum on her crocs and her suede flip flops which got a quick fuck
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:30 am Nice update, good job on those sexy flats! Does your gf ever borrow moms shoes? This might be a way to get more of them worn! When helping her pick out an outfit or two, just casually suggest that ‘it’s too bad you don’t have a pair of shoes that match; maybe your mom could loan you some?’ 😁
Sometimes she does but it’s been a while since she has. If she does then it’s usually ones like the black platform sandals but I’ve seen her wear the brown Steve maddens before I ever came on them. She may be suspicious if I bring up her moms footwear on my own since she knows of my foot fetish
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Wish you would blast those closed toe shoes so we could see her toeprints outlined in your cum after she wears them😈
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

FootFreak wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:57 am Wish you would blast those closed toe shoes so we could see her toeprints outlined in your cum after she wears them😈
Now that winter is coming I’ll probably go for more closed toed shoes. I’m still uploading pics from my last session which included most of her sandals and other shoes that are worn without socks. 🥵 I’m hoping I get another opportunity to spend hours in her closet so I can leave a full load inside some of her frequently worn shoes.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

dirtydan___ wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:30 am
FootFreak wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:57 am Wish you would blast those closed toe shoes so we could see her toeprints outlined in your cum after she wears them😈
Now that winter is coming I’ll probably go for more closed toed shoes. I’m still uploading pics from my last session which included most of her sandals and other shoes that are worn without socks. 🥵 I’m hoping I get another opportunity to spend hours in her closet so I can leave a full load inside some of her frequently worn shoes.
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾