Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: Cumming on my girlfriend’s mom’s sandals

Post by dirtydan___ »

ok1111 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:30 am
dirtydan___ wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:26 am She finally wore her sexy slippers
Now when she takes them off, fuck them, and show us. Freshly worn and Warm and fuzzy slippers are the best to fuck. You should definitely try it
I didn’t get a chance when she took them off because my gf and her family were in the room but they all left me alone today and she left the slippers in her closet. I already gave them a heavy sniff now I’m getting ready to fuck the whole closet
Dirtywhore1970

Post by Dirtywhore1970 »

Nice pictures. This is soo naughty x
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Please, please fuck some of her dressy sandals and heels that were in her closet, she has so many hot pairs. Don’t fuck the same pair twice, make it your goal to use this time to fuck as many as you can! As for favorite pair so far I have to say the Madden sandals, and the strappy black sandals. The Madden pair looks almost ready for a good tongue cleaning.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

Let completely dry your cum don't clean or dab with paper.
I'm curious to see how the skechers sandals with a suede type bottom soak up an entire load!
Take pictures right after the cum and anothers pictures of the dried cum.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:35 am Please, please fuck some of her dressy sandals and heels that were in her closet, she has so many hot pairs. Don’t fuck the same pair twice, make it your goal to use this time to fuck as many as you can! As for favorite pair so far I have to say the Madden sandals, and the strappy black sandals. The Madden pair looks almost ready for a good tongue cleaning.
Any specific pairs that you were hoping for? I spent many hours in her closet recently and fucked a good amount.. maybe I fucked the ones you liked?
freebird

Post by freebird »

This is so hot! I really hope you realize just how lucky you are.
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Cum the slippers and the slide sandals again
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Those grey slip on sneakers need a good fuck and some more pics please
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

SlidesFan48 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 am Cum the slippers and the slide sandals again
What slide sandals do you mean?

I fucked the slippers and rubbed some precum on the fronts. They’re so soft I almost shot precum inside but pulled out in time to rub it on her other shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fridge454 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:20 am Those grey slip on sneakers need a good fuck and some more pics please
I didn’t fuck those this time unfortunately