Best shoe purchasing stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MLVR

Re: Best shoe purchasing stories

Post by MLVR »

Pretty much starting buying shoes off apps, like Poshmark and I’d usually go for certain brands, and certain styles that I liked. And my criteria for whether I bought it was, the condition, I wanted it used but not like trashed and also the person who wore the shoes. Eventually I’d buy pairs, build like a relationship with them, legit get shoes they wouldn’t sell to anyone else but me. Same for Reddit. I have no joke some of the top foot models wear shoes for me that I send and they send it back. But this is also because I’ve built trust with them.
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

I bought heels off Craigslist a few years ago. Bought from a senior in high school. Met near her house the first time. After that I’d go to her house and she’d try on outfits that I said I was buying for my gf. The third time over there she gave me a bj and we had sex.
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

Not exactly a “shoe purchasing story” but I’ve been buying shoes for my secretary for years.
I started out waiting and waiting for her to leave the very occasional pair under her desk for me to borrow but this would happen only very rarely and it was just never enough for me. So, A few years ago I was going on a business trip and Nina was to look after my calls, mail etc whilst I was gone, I'd always bring back a little something for whoever did this job as a thank you and on the way back at the airport there was a shoe store with some really nice shoes. There was a pair of silver glittery pumps with an ankle strap and I thought they were really sexy and thought Nina would look lovely in them and on an impulse with my cock hard in my pants I bought them.

I got home and had a play with the silver heels but it took about three months to give her those shoes. I was so nervous it would seem weird but when Christmas came along and a few of us went out for lunch and I gave them to her. She was so delighted, tried them on right there and then. A lot of photos were taken so I had some nice wanking material for later.

I buy her shoes every time I go away now. She often shows me the sort she'd like online and if I like them too I'll get them for her. Of course I always have fun with them before she gets them. Im sure she thinks its a bit strange, I would think she imagines I have a crush on her but she gets free shoes so she's not complaining. It would be awesome to get a bit more access to her shoes when used but those times are rare, so I content myself seeing her wearing new cummy shoes.
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

MLVR wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:48 pm Pretty much starting buying shoes off apps, like Poshmark and I’d usually go for certain brands, and certain styles that I liked. And my criteria for whether I bought it was, the condition, I wanted it used but not like trashed and also the person who wore the shoes. Eventually I’d buy pairs, build like a relationship with them, legit get shoes they wouldn’t sell to anyone else but me. Same for Reddit. I have no joke some of the top foot models wear shoes for me that I send and they send it back. But this is also because I’ve built trust with them.
How do you build trust with them? Like would you lie act like your a girl or tell them straight up? Because I buy from Poshmark Mercari and eBay and just act like a girl.
MLVR

Post by MLVR »

I do not act like a girl on Poshmark or any other of those apps to buy shoes. I simply purchase from them and then ask if they’ll be selling anything else. Compliment them, personal message them eventually and then soon enough pretty much I have any specific shoe I want being worn by them and then being sent to me. There’s more details but this is just a summary.
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

This is from way back when I was much younger.
Back then, we had the classic women's shoe stores- Miles, Becks, Kitty Kelly, and lots of independent stores. They used to have the best selection of platforms, heels, wedge heels, loafers, oxfords, clogs. I used to go downtown and first go in the stores and try them on. Then at the end of my adventure, I would go back to one or two stores and buy the pair or two I liked the best that day. Sometimes I would even wear the heels on the bus going home.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Lwcumdry wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:33 am I bought heels off Craigslist a few years ago. Bought from a senior in high school. Met near her house the first time. After that I’d go to her house and she’d try on outfits that I said I was buying for my gf. The third time over there she gave me a bj and we had sex.
Damn you got very lucky!!!
Hot story!
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

I have a few times its so naughty asking a woman about shoes one woman did not want me in the shop and when I asked about heels she said why don't you try that shop over there. I got black shiny mary janes at a shop and the woman asked who are they for I said my girlfriend I was single at the time its naughty because they know you shouldn't be buying them.