Play Time Heels (Pics and Videos) *UPDATED AUG 25th*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

latexloverp

Play Time Heels (Pics and Videos) *UPDATED AUG 25th*

Post by latexloverp »

Hi all!

Before I met my current girlfriend I really needed to get my heels fix somehow. I honestly had no idea how to deal with being single and needing some heels to fuck. So I decided upon myself to go shopping for some heels. I hit a few charity shops (thrift stores) to see what I could find and what I found was a treasure trove of amazing old and new heels! I would buy a pair, use em a lot until they were trashed and then buy some more.

In that time I took some pics and videos that I have been sitting on till now. And going on how enthusiastic my current girlfriend is about shoejobs and heelsjobs (Thread about that here... https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 25&t=84534 ) I decided to share the old pics and vids with you all.

I don’t have much but what I have is so much fun!

First up I stumbled across some amazing Kurt Geiger black pumps that had some amazing wear on the soles and heels. They had an amazing feel to them and smelled great.
20180221_150036.jpg
20180221_150048.jpg
20180221_150059.jpg
20180221_150154.jpg
At this time I was locking myself in chastity to stop myself from jacking off too much to save up as much of my load as possible to blast on heels. It worked really well and will show a video later (Will post a video as soon as I can find a easy host site).
20180221_150314.jpg
20180221_150329.jpg
20180221_150345.jpg
20180221_160752.jpg
20180221_160805.jpg
20180221_161036.jpg
20180221_161039.jpg
I have been trying to upload a video to xHamster but everything has changed and it just wont let me. Does anyone know of any free alternatives to let me upload some cum on heels videos? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by latexloverp on Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
The only heels you should be wearing are cum filled ones.
cumthenlick

Re: My "Play" Heels (Pics and Videos)

Post by cumthenlick »

There so sexy I would love to clean them for you once cummed in them
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm these pumps are hot!! My fav type to use myself.. especially being well worn!!
latexloverp

Post by latexloverp »

I have found a temporary fix to my video hosting issue with xHamster not being viable anymore. :twisted:

Here is a video of me shooting a massive cum load into a red/pink patent heel from Nine West. I picked these up in a charity shop (thrift store) and they were pretty worn on the sole. There was even some unidentifiable stains on the inside, like a black sticker residue. mayeb the leftovers from a rubber insole. It would explain why the soles of these shoes were worn out but the insides were almost untouched.

https://twitter.com/lloverp1/status/1422299158677966850

After this video I used these heels until they were 100% trashed. I mean so dirty and filled with old cum that I had to get them out of the house cause of the smell. I took a couple of pictures of them before I threw them away (sadly). Warning they are pretty nasty...
Capture.JPG
20180327_010637.jpg
20180327_010644.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by latexloverp on Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
latexloverp

Re: Play Time Heels (Pics and Videos)

Post by latexloverp »

So my partner, when I first told them of my heel fetish and what I liked to do with them, they were intrigued. So one morning I noticed a strategically placed pair of heels that I had never seem before on our coffee table. Ther were a purple/blue pair of MIss Selfridge pointed toe heels. They were also brand new (not how I like them) but I took that as a sign to play with them and fill them up. They needed to be messed up and blasted with cum.

These are the results...
20200202_233051.jpg
20200202_233055.jpg
20200202_233501.jpg
20200202_233506.jpg
20200202_233518.jpg
20200202_233629.jpg
20200202_234717.jpg
20200202_234721.jpg
20200202_234723.jpg
When she came home and discovered they had been cum on, she slipped them on and then we fucked. Cum inside her heels, on her feet, dripping down her ankle as we fucked missionary. :twisted:
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

latexloverp wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:03 pm So my partner, when I first told them of my heel fetish and what I liked to do with them, they were intrigued. So one morning I noticed a strategically placed pair of heels that I had never seem before on our coffee table. Ther were a purple/blue pair of MIss Selfridge pointed toe heels. They were also brand new (not how I like them) but I took that as a sign to play with them and fill them up. They needed to be messed up and blasted with cum.

These are the results...

20200202_233051.jpg
20200202_233055.jpg
20200202_233501.jpg
20200202_233506.jpg
20200202_233518.jpg
20200202_233629.jpg
20200202_234717.jpg
20200202_234721.jpg
20200202_234723.jpg

When she came home and discovered they had been cum on, she slipped them on and then we fucked. Cum inside her heels, on her feet, dripping down her ankle as we fucked missionary. :twisted:
I believe it!! When my wife use to wear heels she caught me one day after she came home early fucking her well worn work pumps..she just nodded and I said I was sorry..after that she said go ahead and finish.. left me alone for about 10 minutes or so then I blasted my load inside them.. walked back into the bedroom slipped them on with my Surprise!! Got another hard on right away!!.she the took off all her clothes except the heels..We fucked so hard!! Me knowing she was wearing heels with fresh cum!!Never forget that experience!!! Your Very lucky to find woman like that!!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

latexloverp wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:03 pm So my partner, when I first told them of my heel fetish and what I liked to do with them, they were intrigued. So one morning I noticed a strategically placed pair of heels that I had never seem before on our coffee table. Ther were a purple/blue pair of MIss Selfridge pointed toe heels. They were also brand new (not how I like them) but I took that as a sign to play with them and fill them up. They needed to be messed up and blasted with cum.

These are the results...

20200202_233051.jpg
20200202_233055.jpg
20200202_233501.jpg
20200202_233506.jpg
20200202_233518.jpg
20200202_233629.jpg
20200202_234717.jpg
20200202_234721.jpg
20200202_234723.jpg

Nice man! Sexy heels and good load
latexloverp

Post by latexloverp »

mflorest3 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:48 pm I believe it!! When my wife use to wear heels she caught me one day after she came home early fucking her well worn work pumps..she just nodded and I said I was sorry..after that she said go ahead and finish.. left me alone for about 10 minutes or so then I blasted my load inside them.. walked back into the bedroom slipped them on with my Surprise!! Got another hard on right away!!.she the took off all her clothes except the heels..We fucked so hard!! Me knowing she was wearing heels with fresh cum!!Never forget that experience!!! Your Very lucky to find woman like that!!
100% I am so happy I told my girlfriend my shoe kink. As soon as I let her know she has been more than happy and positively enthusiastic about doing fun things in heels. It was her idea the first time I came on her feet in heels, and she has given me the go ahead to play with her shoes and heels as much as I like. As long as I don’t mark the outsides of suede ones.

So I have made it my personal mission to blast every pair of shoes of hers in this house :)
latexloverp

Re: Play Time Heels (Pics and Videos) *UPDATED AUG 4th*

Post by latexloverp »

Digging in my heel cum archives I found these images.

The first cream heels were a pair of fiore shoes I found in a charity shop (thrift). These were filthy when I found them, toe prints on the inside and the text was slightly worn. The soles were trashed and the heel was worn down. They had scuffs down the sides and were pretty messy. When I found them in the thrift store I immediately got a boner and had to hurry home to play with.

I had just got a wand vibrator with a penis attatchment and wanted to try it out and I was a little overwhemed. I was planning on playing with these heels for a while but almost immidiatly shot my load. whoops.
20200222_232350.jpg
20200416_002851.jpg
The second pair were brand new from a primark in Germany. I was in Berlin for work and was chomping at the bit to get some "me" time. When I managed to break away from my work group I found myself near a Primark. I rushed in and bought the first pair of heels I saw, passing it off to the staff as a gift for my partner at the time. I knew full well I was going to blast these multiple times and then toss them.

I got them back to my room and played with them... a lot. Some people like the way used heels smell, I adore the way brand new heels smell. The fake leather, the sound they make when rubbing on fabrics and skin. Absolutly amazing to me. I used them a ton of times and then left them in my hotel room trash can. I'm pretty sure the cleaning staff would have been very confused as they were brand new... but stained inside.
IMG_9267.JPG
IMG_9268.JPG
IMG_9269.JPG
IMG_9270.JPG
IMG_9271.JPG
Bonus story!
I also like to wear heels. I mean why not! I love the way they look and feel and the way they hurt in a good way. Would anyone be interested in seeing some of the heels I have to wear in my collection?

Anyway, while I was in the USA for work, in another hotel I was wearing heels every moment I got alone in my hotel room. I had a great pair of brown pumps that have been all over the world with me. I still own them. But one day I was having a nap and there was a knock at my room door. I rushed over and answered and it was a a work colleague who wanted to talk about work. So i invited her in and we had a chat. Unfortunately I had totally forgot that I had left my heels next to my case on the floor. After around 10 minutes she noticed them and brought them up immediatly (she is pretty brutish). I went beetroot red and started freaking out internally.

At first I tried to play it off as I had not noticed them and perhaps the previous occupier of the room had left them behind. At that point she grabbed them and saw that they were the same size as hers (size 8 so pretty large). She threw off her shoes and tried them on and started walking around my room saying "OMG these are so comfy". She asked me again, and I insisted that they must have been from the previous occupier and at that point she said "well, I may take them then."

at that point I got worried that she was going to take my heels from me and I still had another month of work there. Those heels had been all over the world with me and I didn't want to see them go. So I sighed, and then owned up. I told her that they were mine. She kicked them off and asked me why I wore women's heels. I told her I like the look and feel of them, they give me a sort of weird comfort. She thought for a moment that felt like an eternity... and then asked me something that shocked me. She asked me to wear them in front of her. I went red again but I did so. Strutted around my room to prove I knew how to walk in them.

She smiled and asked a whole bunch of questions I didn’t have the answer to at the time. Stuff like if I was bi, or trans, or a cross-dresser. I didn’t know at the time but I turned out to be gender fluid. We had an hour long conversation about shoes, gender and sexuality. At the end of our conversation I asked her to not let anyone in our company, or my friends know what I liked, and she promised not to tell. and she didn’t. And she has held her tongue for 10+ years. And before you ask, No we did not do anything together. She was married and I was in a commited relationship at the time.

Anyways I hope you liked my pics and bonus story. :)
vincci2

Re: Play Time Heels (Pics and Videos) *UPDATED AUG 5th*

Post by vincci2 »

Buying a brand new pair of heels and cum them and discard them afterwards is brilliant. I did that too but with a pair of used aldo. Instead of throwing them in the bin, i left them on top of the wardrobe and hope no one find them. The aldo was filled with cum that was deposited about a week.

As for the the colleague walk in , wow. That was something exciting and nervous at the same time. If only she open up more and gave you used heels. Imagine the possibilities . Mind blown