Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bandolinohaze

Re: Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I wanked my own pair thinking of you. Do you put your cock in them or from above
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:06 am I wanked my own pair thinking of you. Do you put your cock in them or from above
I definitely cock them and fuck them (not from above)
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:10 am
Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:06 am I wanked my own pair thinking of you. Do you put your cock in them or from above
That's a good load..like I say I have a foam pair that are a favorite..do you notice the foam grabbs your cock and gets you harder?
Pheromonefanatic

Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:12 am
That's a good load..like I say I have a foam pair that are a favorite..do you notice the foam grabbs your cock and gets you harder?
I cant explain it but it does have a nice feeling. Felt great to fuck. Better than I thought
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:13 am
Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:12 am
I cant explain it but it does have a nice feeling. Felt great to fuck. Better than I thought
FWIW, this pair I do were my ex SIL. History is my wife outed me. My ex SIL and I wear the same size, so my wife made the passing comment that we do. My ex SIL then started giving me her shoes. Later my wife outed that I cum in shoes.Now when the SIL has shoes she doesn't want anymore, I get them. Beauty is the SIL buys lots of shoes and gives up one them after one season
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I didn't like the looks of these SIL had, the feel is fantastic
Pheromonefanatic

Oh wow man crazy story! I can't believe she did that at least you get her shoes still, and SIL doesn't care you cum them?
How did your Wife feel about it?
Pheromonefanatic

Am I cumming these again for her?
What am I doing next :twisted:
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:35 am Oh wow man crazy story! I can't believe she did that at least you get her shoes still, and SIL doesn't care you cum them?
How did your Wife feel about it?
I almost was mad at my wife that she told her sister that I could wear her shoes, and yeh I couldn't believe how cool she was about it. So years the SIL handed off a pair of sandals, later she asked if I came in them. What could I say. I don't want this to be a downer, but my wife passed away. The SIL and I have stayed friends. She passes me about 4 pair a year. SIL doesn't not care I cum in them. SIL has already said she won't wear them after I cum them.
Last edited by Bandolinohaze on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:17 am Am I cumming these again for her?
What am I doing next :twisted:
Cum them again