Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bandolinohaze

Re: Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm Couldn't edge the way I wanted to oh well lol
That foot funk and the way it felt on my dick was too good :twisted:
Pheromone, that is amazing..I love that your better half understands
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 am
Pheromonefanatic wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm Couldn't edge the way I wanted to oh well lol
?????? She doesn't know I cum her shoes
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:59 am
Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 am
?????? She doesn't know I cum her shoes
Oh gotcha
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 pm I almost NEVER spread or WIPE, but I'd figure I'd do it this moment.

Now her WHOLE sole is stepping in my cum
My gf’s mom has some similar skechers flip flops with the yoga foam too I love them and I’ve only had a few small loads go on them but I cleaned them pretty quick out of fear 😂
Are you able to make out any of your stains after they dry or does it completely go away?

I wanted to try spreading across the full sole and letting it dry on its own without wiping it off myself but I’m worried about ruining the flip flops haha. Im about to get alone time soon with her footwear this weekend I can’t wait. I want to leave some dry cum for her to reactivate.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

dirtydan___ wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:51 pm
Pheromonefanatic wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 pm I almost NEVER spread or WIPE, but I'd figure I'd do it this moment.

Now her WHOLE sole is stepping in my cum
My gf’s mom has some similar skechers flip flops with the yoga foam too I love them and I’ve only had a few small loads go on them but I cleaned them pretty quick out of fear 😂
Are you able to make out any of your stains after they dry or does it completely go away?

I wanted to try spreading across the full sole and letting it dry on its own without wiping it off myself but I’m worried about ruining the flip flops haha. Im about to get alone time soon with her footwear this weekend I can’t wait. I want to leave some dry cum for her to reactivate.
In my experience it's better to spread the cum like my last photo, because these will stay wet for a WHILE if you just cum them and spreading all over makes it impossible to see I mean if the whole thing is covered in cum you can't really see a stain amirite