Need advice how to ask

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeplayheels

Need advice how to ask

Post by Shoeplayheels »

Back to my college days (a decade or so ago) I remember this one professor who was an avid shoeplayer and I loved watching her play with her shoes. I never had a course with her simply would see her during passing between classes during the day and would watch her toss her shoes around. I always dreamt of having a pair of her shoes for myself but the opportunity never came about.

I’ve recently found her IG, and was wondering if there’s a way I could ask if she was getting rid of any shoes I could have. Checking on here I’ve seen a few folks get lucky and the woman will give up a pair of her shoes or two. Going back to my above mentions, she did see me outside her room one day and acknowledged “thanks for watching my office for Me” but never went anywhere after that. She shoeplayed everytime I saw her tho so I’m taking a shot in the dark guess maybe she’s into shoes/feet? She obviously knew I watched her but never said or did anything on it.
Joeclog

Re: Need advice how to ask

Post by Joeclog »

Try talking to her, "Hi, I remember you from college, sadly I never had any of your classes...."
Or something along those lines....
PurserBird

Post by PurserBird »

She's not into feet like you think, I guarantee that. You have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than you do having her be into feet and be shoeplaying for your sexual interests. But that's okay - the candidness is also nice.

You could take it two different directions. I presume you are a guy. It would be very weird of you to randomly go up to her and ask if she is selling any shoes. Perhaps you could play it off as knowing how to fix them. Maybe befriend her, and casually mention that you can fix/repair shoes and resell them and see what happens from there.

Or you could make a fake account, and maybe reach out but mask your goal. Do not say it's for a fetish in either case. You could say you are working on a fashion project, see how it goes from there.

It's unethical yes but this whole forum is unethical so yeah.

Let's say you make this fake account, follow some people, hopefully get a few to follow it back. You could follow her or you could just dm her with something like-

"Hey, this is random but I am wondering if you'd be interested in answering some questions for a fashion project I am working on?" You'd need to come up with questions of course but if she responds you can go from there. Don't ask the magic question until she at least trusts you a bit. Just work it in somehow, maybe casually mention that you can also buy shoes to repair them/pay for new shoes (or any clothing items). It is getting harder and harder to do this but it is an idea.

I worry that if you lead off with wanting to buy the shoes and she blocks you it might ruin other opportunities for you to purchase them.

Lastly - check to see if she has a poshmark/mercari or sells on fb marketplace! Might make it way easier.
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

PurserBird wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:06 pm She's not into feet like you think, I guarantee that. You have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than you do having her be into feet and be shoeplaying for your sexual interests. But that's okay - the candidness is also nice.

You could take it two different directions. I presume you are a guy. It would be very weird of you to randomly go up to her and ask if she is selling any shoes. Perhaps you could play it off as knowing how to fix them. Maybe befriend her, and casually mention that you can fix/repair shoes and resell them and see what happens from there.

Or you could make a fake account, and maybe reach out but mask your goal. Do not say it's for a fetish in either case. You could say you are working on a fashion project, see how it goes from there.

It's unethical yes but this whole forum is unethical so yeah.

Let's say you make this fake account, follow some people, hopefully get a few to follow it back. You could follow her or you could just dm her with something like-

"Hey, this is random but I am wondering if you'd be interested in answering some questions for a fashion project I am working on?" You'd need to come up with questions of course but if she responds you can go from there. Don't ask the magic question until she at least trusts you a bit. Just work it in somehow, maybe casually mention that you can also buy shoes to repair them/pay for new shoes (or any clothing items). It is getting harder and harder to do this but it is an idea.

I worry that if you lead off with wanting to buy the shoes and she blocks you it might ruin other opportunities for you to purchase them.

Lastly - check to see if she has a poshmark/mercari or sells on fb marketplace! Might make it way easier.

This is legit solid advice
PurserBird

Post by PurserBird »

Lust_for_shoes wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:27 pm
This is legit solid advice
Thank you! If anyone would be interested in teaming up to do this let me know.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Would like an update on your progress
Fleduc11

Post by Fleduc11 »