Step MIL seducing me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Step MIL seducing me

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Can we see cum pics
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Mil calls me "Are you alone" ..yes... "I need you to come by you can fuck my feet, lick them, fuck my shoes anything you'd like but I'm just gonna lay there and watch you..but you have to put your cock in me and fill my pussy this time.Deal?"
I put these heels and another pair on her but these got me the nut she wanted inside of her.. I fucked her arch... then filled her pussy. I wiped my cock on them when done...you can seeit
Screenshot_20210821-231314_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-231438_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-231420_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-231404_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-231328_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LouieAldofootman

Screenshot_20210821-231510_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

Incredible man! You had a good fuck with your MIL...how does she feel inside? Nice heels she wears while filling her
LouieAldofootman

She was so Fucking Tight and kept Squeezing her pussy muscles..Gripping my Cock tighter than this Arch I got to Fuck....
Screenshot_20210821-234642_Chrome.jpg
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice wedge
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

OMG you're the man, you've taken it to another level of hotness!! With your penultimate update I was going to say that I started to feel sorry for your balls, but I take it back.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Oh and well done for finally showing a little bit of cum on those slutty wedges. Love it!!! Please keep pushing the boundaries, the MIL wants it bad..
LouieAldofootman

Made a pitstop today... She was wearing Flip flops when I walked in n I told her they had to go... She put theses on, walked up to me, reached her hand up my shorts grabbing my cock pulling me through the house n to the pool n jacuzzi pool house area..she starts jerking me off but squeezing extremely hard telling me " You want to fuck my pretty feet but I want that cock inside of me so have your fun quick"
I walk into the pool staying on the second step and grab her high heeled foot n smell n lick it. Then she sat on the edge. I put half of her foot in the water and fucked her slippery arch almost Cumming... I stop and plop my veiney cock inside her with her heels on my chest...I dump my nut inside her and pull out my cock slapping it all over her foot in these heels
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

These pretty feet and heels just give a slight imagination how her pussy and boobies could look and feel like.. fucking her and her sexy? daughter must be awesome