Step MIL seducing me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: Step MIL seducing me

Post by wifey-heels »

I love these strappy heels! Those toe prints are superb...love this story. Fucking HOT
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very nice. Nompool pics??
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

So apparently my Mil and Fil are into the swinger lifestyle.. Mil asks me if I'd be willing to meet 1 of her older friends for coffee..I ask how old, she tells me "63" ..sure np.. texts number. I text This women Leslie she tells me she's heard so much about my Specoal foot n ankle massage n that she hurt her ankle n needs my assistance..she tells me hubby is out of town for a few days to hurry by...I want the same Treatment you give to my friend.
I pull up to a nice house knock on the door and this lady who has definitely been tanning her whole life n was probably hot at 1 point in the 80s...now 6 or 7.. She has a wrap on her foot but still wearing these sex heels..I ask for pictures so I can see our progress. She agrees shyly...
We chat and move to the couch. Massaging ensues. I know she wants it so I pull my cock out n start slapping it all over he feet and started to run it up n down her soles tickling her I immediately start fuckin her arch she's moaning..grabs my cock n deepthroats me I almost cum so pull off."Why?" she says Itell her I need to cum on her feet so she heals she agrees...puts my cock on the coffee table and starts stroking me w her foot. I'm gonna nut so she jerks my cum all over her toes and sandals...I immediately grab my phone to take pics... she scolds me saying "My girlfriend told me you'd try this and sex pics aren't ok im married n don't want this to go past these walls. I was told you could keep secrets" I apologize telling her I want to jerk off to her later... she tells me no need hubby is out of town...tbc...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wow. Just incredible.
Leslie’s feet and heels are as hot as your MILs’…
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

Ooohhh myyyy.... This is fckn awesome... how can it be that this goes more and more into that direction 🙈 lucky you and jealous me 😂
LouieAldofootman

ZaraSandals wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:23 am Wow. Just incredible.
Leslie’s feet and heels are as hot as your MILs’…
No way
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

So how are things going anything new?
doper

Post by doper »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:16 am So apparently my Mil and Fil are into the swinger lifestyle.. Mil asks me if I'd be willing to meet 1 of her older friends for coffee..I ask how old, she tells me "63" ..sure np.. texts number. I text This women Leslie she tells me she's heard so much about my Specoal foot n ankle massage n that she hurt her ankle n needs my assistance..she tells me hubby is out of town for a few days to hurry by...I want the same Treatment you give to my friend.
I pull up to a nice house knock on the door and this lady who has definitely been tanning her whole life n was probably hot at 1 point in the 80s...now 6 or 7.. She has a wrap on her foot but still wearing these sex heels..I ask for pictures so I can see our progress. She agrees shyly...
We chat and move to the couch. Massaging ensues. I know she wants it so I pull my cock out n start slapping it all over he feet and started to run it up n down her soles tickling her I immediately start fuckin her arch she's moaning..grabs my cock n deepthroats me I almost cum so pull off."Why?" she says Itell her I need to cum on her feet so she heals she agrees...puts my cock on the coffee table and starts stroking me w her foot. I'm gonna nut so she jerks my cum all over her toes and sandals...I immediately grab my phone to take pics... she scolds me saying "My girlfriend told me you'd try this and sex pics aren't ok im married n don't want this to go past these walls. I was told you could keep secrets" I apologize telling her I want to jerk off to her later... she tells me no need hubby is out of town...tbc...
Hot shoes
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
chubbychaserheels

Post by chubbychaserheels »

Any new updates?
LouieAldofootman

Any easier way to post vids?