Recently Divorced Milf Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iFusedshoes

Recently Divorced Milf Shoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

I added this chick on IG a few years ago and eventually asked for her old shoes using my general pitch of being an artist looking to paint on a pair. she bought it and wanted to help me out but her nosey husband got upset about it so she had to decline. Fast forward a few years to lst night, i reached out to her again and she informed me with great news. Shes recently divorced! So fresh yet she's so willing to please another man right away.. i love it.

So she's selling me a couple of 10 year old shoes and she even offered to wear out a pair just for me if i buy them. The Milf gets mule slides. I plan on fucking them until i cum in the mules. Ill try and spread it out so she doesnt notice when she wears them. Any tips?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iFusedshoes

Re: Recently Divorced Milf Shoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

what a wondrful lady... she has fantastic feet... please keep on sharing your adventures... this summer will be hotter for you :D
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I have done this before...what I do is cum as deep as you can inside the toe box area... spread the cum around too.. wait till the next day see how they look like.. especially with that tan insole shouldn't be too noticable..
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Spread the cum even, don't leave any streaks or cum bubbles
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

FootFreak wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:49 am Spread the cum even, don't leave any streaks or cum bubbles
Are you sure they wont be too sticky?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

pls more of this gorgeous lady :)
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

wizardoz wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:04 am pls more of this gorgeous lady :)
The shoes are in! I noticed the felt material and i know that stuff will stain quick so i made sure to get only half a nut in the slutty mules. I also noticed after spreading it evenly throughout the whole shoe they dried fast and besides a light glare you can't tell they've been cummed. We're meeting tomorrow so ill most likely cum in these at least once more. I got lucky because the toe bed comes with perforated holes. Great for hiding cum in and will feel incredible once she soaks them with her foot sweat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

We're meeting today to swap. I blasted her new flats 3 times and you really cant tell its there. She posted a pic this morning. She's wearing the converse for me barefoot before giving them to me.
Last edited by iFusedshoes on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.