Used open toe sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Used open toe sandals

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Scored these small size 37 French Connection open toe sandals on Poshmark, seller couldn’t post pics of them being worn as her feet had grown from pregnancy (that’s what she claims, idk) and I can’t seem to find any pics of her online wearing them, but nonetheless they are hot! Soft supple leather upper (which is exactly what I like!). The smell isn’t super strong, but a fine premium leather smell for sure, don’t think they had much wear to them as I can’t see any noticeable toe prints.

I haven’t had time to give them the proper welcoming to my collection, when I do I’ll be sure to update. I will probably put them into treatment rotation but as usual something new and exciting will come along and these hotties will be retired from my collection and up for sale!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Re: Used open toe sandals

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmm those are hot!! Bet they a good fuck!
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I hope they are!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice ! cum them :D