Boss’ Daughter

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JoeJam

Boss’ Daughter

Post by JoeJam »

So my boss brings his daughter on board to work with us. At the time she was 25. She was the biggest cunt and thought who she was. However, she was beautiful, and had the most amazing feet. The typical, messy office girl that she was, she had a dozen or so pairs or different types of shoes under her desk; flats, boots, heels, ballerina etc., and also underwear for the gym, Vaseline containers etc.

I came in and on everything she had at that office when I worked weekends and she was not there. I’m talking about 7 years worth. She wore my cum, smeared it on her lips and face when she put Vaseline on her face. All kinds of stuff. It was one of the best feelings to know that certain days my cum was in her face, mouth, feet, and twat all at the same time!
jhon

Re: Boss’ Daughter

Post by jhon »

Mmmm :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

Good man!
TheCandidKing

Post by TheCandidKing »

Wow sounds amazing! Do you have any pictures from your sessions or from her? And do you have any particular story that you want to tell us? Your favorite pair or a close call or something? :D
BBC7891

Post by BBC7891 »

Yeah i feel like you cant stop there.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Can i see her desk with all shoes
JoeJam

Post by JoeJam »

Actively looking for pics. Her social media is blah. No pics of her feet, but there are a few pics that show her mouth. My cum was ll over those lips!!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Be nice to see any type pic of her..
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Pics?
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Who was the girl?